First Session With Mistress Jung

polarizing

All I can say is WOW! The fortress is so professionally run and the first session I had with Mistress Jung was absolutely amazing.

Thank you Mistress Jung for being overly communicative during my first session without breaking the vibe of the session at all. Mistress Jung is just so extremely experienced, playful and a joy to session with. She’s also very pretty!

She instinctively knew how hard my limits were and knew how to push them — this isn’t easy, cause everybody is different! If you’re a first timer, stop fantasizing and just go! You’ll have tons of fun!

Mistress Jung also introduced me to quite a few new things — though probably the one thing I liked the most was the whip. I’ll definitely come back just for that ?

Oh, and did I mention that it was so much fun that I decided in the middle of the session to do two hours instead of one? 

Also a thumbs up to Mistress Ree for the professional booking experience and selecting a great playroom (purple room is definitely the vibe).

18 hours ago, polarizing said:

All I can say is WOW! The fortress is so professionally run and the first session I had with Mistress Jung was absolutely amazing.

Thank you Mistress Jung for being overly communicative during my first session without breaking the vibe of the session at all. Mistress Jung is just so extremely experienced, playful and a joy to session with. She’s also very pretty!

She instinctively knew how hard my limits were and knew how to push them — this isn’t easy, cause everybody is different! If you’re a first timer, stop fantasizing and just go! You’ll have tons of fun!

Mistress Jung also introduced me to quite a few new things — though probably the one thing I liked the most was the whip. I’ll definitely come back just for that ?

Oh, and did I mention that it was so much fun that I decided in the middle of the session to do two hours instead of one? 

Also a thumbs up to Mistress Ree for the professional booking experience and selecting a great playroom (purple room is definitely the vibe).

Yay! Polarizing- I meant it when I said you did well. You made your Mistress very happy. Some parts might have felt like an eternity for you (?) but the session flew by for me. I’m glad you stayed another hour. Can’t wait to show you what else is in the box  ?

Edited by Mistress Mina Jung

All I can do is keep her alive in my fantasy world. Because of some medical issues I can't session just now. I know how true the repeated accolades are through many session with Ms. Jung. Until then I must wait and smile knowingly as others discover her greatness. Eternal greatness.

Dannyboy

On 7/14/2021 at 9:06 PM, polarizing said:

Congrats on a great 1st experience. I’ve yet to session with Mistress Jung, but I look forward to serving her as well one day.

On 7/15/2021 at 12:12 PM, Dannyboy said:

All I can do is keep her alive in my fantasy world. Because of some medical issues I can't session just now. I know how true the repeated accolades are through many session with Ms. Jung. Until then I must wait and smile knowingly as others discover her greatness. Eternal greatness.

Dannyboy

Wishing you well Dannyboy ?   and don't worry I'm not going anywhere for a looooong time ?

18 hours ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Wishing you well Dannyboy ?   and don't worry I'm not going anywhere for a looooong time ?

Dear Ms. Jung:

Thank you for wishing me well Mina. Been to another doctor who "specializes in diseases of the rich." LOL. Too bad I'm not rich but he will fix my problem anyway. Nothing serious at the moment but it can't be neglected. It will take some time to get back to normal but I can't risk a session or any other strenuous activity in my present condition. I will be highly motivated to get back to normal with thoughts of seeing you again.

Dannyboy