First time at SMACK

Tim_Horton

Hello, I was wondering of anyone could give me any introductory info on SMACK? I.e. Dress code, type of music, what one can expect there, etc.? I'd be going alone and I was always more into dive bars than clubs so any help is welcome. Thanks!

Hey tim_horton. SMack is alot of fun, you should check it out! The last SMack party I went to was with the rest of the Fortress in June. We all looked hott! Did you see the pics in the candids gallery? Dress code should be fetish wear, the more creative the better. If you can't swing that, then all black. There's usually alot of goth dance music, but they do mix it up too. Of course there is play space where you can watch or participate :)

Hope this helps! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

tim_horton,

Why have you named yourself after a coffee and doughnut chain? :-)

For SMack, I agree with most of what Mistress Jung has said. I would add that your wardrobe does depend on what you're looking for at SMack - are you more into observation than finding a playmate? Or do you have a particular fetish that you'd like to show off to the kink world? I found that the people I was more likely to converse with there were those who stood out.