First time doing anything like this

JonCla

On 7/26/2021 at 2:31 PM, slavejake said:

Relax and enjoy the moment.  It’s hard to recapture the rush of the first few sessions I had way back when…

It’s been so many years SlaveJake! 
I think you are a reborn virgin at this point, & we should de flower you. 
Until you are wasted & broken!  ??

33 minutes ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I am excited as well.. ?

What are you most nervous about? 

I don't really know. I just have a lot of energy from the anticipation that I don't know what to do with. I've been kind of obsessing over it I think. I can hardly think of anything else lol. 

I’ve had a few sessions with the lady’s at fortress and every single time, I am still super nervous. It gets more nerve wrecking when you’re about to start and the Mistress is walking in. You hear her heels clicking down the hall and entering the room

On 7/28/2021 at 12:14 PM, JonCla said:

I arrived too early and now I'm just waiting wallowing in my nerves... Feels like I've been at this cafe for a lifetime.

LOL the torture began even before the session did!  Congrats on taking the plunge, sounds like you had a great first session!  It only gets better and better...?

3 hours ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

LOL the torture began even before the session did!  Congrats on taking the plunge, sounds like you had a great first session!  It only gets better and better...?

And continued after, I made the mistake of driving and trying to drive during rush hour. Even got a traffic ticket. All while my balls were aching LOL. Definitely taking the train next time unless I come at some off hours.

On 7/29/2021 at 4:49 PM, JonCla said:

And continued after, I made the mistake of driving and trying to drive during rush hour. Even got a traffic ticket. All while my balls were aching LOL. Definitely taking the train next time unless I come at some off hours.

Is it cruel that it makes me smile thinking of your aching balls sitting in traffic ?  Yes take the train or give yourself some cool down time after your session and walk around or get something to eat rather than sit in traffic.

On 8/6/2021 at 5:24 PM, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Is it cruel that it makes me smile thinking of your aching balls sitting in traffic ?  Yes take the train or give yourself some cool down time after your session and walk around or get something to eat rather than sit in traffic.

I originally meant to but I forgot as stupid as it sounds. Who forgets to eat?

On 7/29/2021 at 4:49 PM, JonCla said:

LOL-so you had an extra long drive, & also forced to maintain a straight face in front of law enforcement, with throbbing balls… Excellent. ?

On 7/30/2021 at 12:08 AM, VirginSub said:

I too, had my maiden voyage into the world of pro dom sessions, with MVD &  MMJ earlier this week. They are very, very good. If this is what pro sessions are like, I can really get used to it ???

Get used to ever growing intensity, with every session!  ??

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

On 8/9/2021 at 12:03 AM, JonCla said:

I originally meant to but I forgot as stupid as it sounds. Who forgets to eat?

I believe it! You’re not the first to say something like this.

How many of you would take advantage of an “after care” room post session LOL Like when you have a medical procedure done, before you’re released back into the world.