Pics of Minnie Getting Ready

[attachment=1]forumlips.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]forum eye.JPG[/attachment]

So much to do! Plumping lips and exotic eyes are not simple my little darlings! ;)

Dear M. Chan

Thanks for the pictures! You have such sexy lips and absolutely gorgeous eyes. Whatever you do, works every time, because the end result is always one extremely HOT lady who loves to have some serious fun and in my mind, it just doesn't get any better than that. You are definitely someone I would love to party endlessly with, since you always seem just too good to be true. Looks that kill and a mind for mischief.

Ha Ha! Akiravn1, I love the word "mischief." Can't remember a day in my childhood when I wasn't being scolded for being so mischievous! My uncle called me little red chile pepper since I was so full of venom and trouble. I fearless of activities that left me with scraped knees and huge gashes on my arms from climbing trees. But getting ready for The Fortress is not just the superficial stuff either. I get into a mind set that brings out the Mistress in me... I love getting ready, almost the same adrenaline as one sitting in the locker room, hearing the cheering in the stadium, waiting to see the undefeated champion come out and step into the ring. OOOH such a great rush.... :twisted:

Dear Minnie,

Thanks for giving us a glimpse behind the scenes. I know it isn't easy but there is still something mysterious about the transformation a woman. Even more fascinating I'm sure is the inner transformation that only you can see.

whip

Dear M. Chan,

I really sensed the mischief in you, which I feel is such a good thing. Any woman with your stunning looks and that kind of mind set, I always find completely irresistible. I absolutely love the fact that you feel an adrenaline rush when getting ready for a session at The Fortress, to me that shows 100% dedication and creates an atmosphere that I could definitely feed off of. I really think that the energy level in a session with you would really be extremely intense, I only wish that I could read your mind, because I think whatever I discovered would honestly fascinate me.

Minnie,

Does all that youthful mischief and tree climbing mean you're a bit of a tomboy at heart;-) Did you every play sports?

d/leatherwings

But of course! Anything competitive: softball (I like hitting balls), volleyball (I like punching balls), badminton (I like smashing shuttlecocks), wrestling...ok, manager of varsity wrestling so I got to watch, take score and learn a few wrestling holds, hee hee! ;)

• 5 years later...