hi, i'm new fan

thiago

hello, I'm new but after having looked at your site I do not know, I am one of your best fan!

I have 28 years, and I have never done bdsm session!

I would love to attend a session!

I am attracted to bondage, love being tied up and gagged tightly in several layers of tape!

I also like BreathPlay (Smothered with plastic bag), and leatherpants facesitting!

can you tell me if you have these FortressNYC fetish?

and what Mistress accepts?

thank you in advance for your answers Mistress!

:rolleyes:

ps: I love this picture of Mistress Tan who plays with a roll of Duct tape, it's exciting!

post-11977-12822242543636_thumb.jpg

hello, I'm new but after having looked at your site I do not know, I am one of your best fan!

I am attracted to bondage, love being tied up and gagged tightly in several layers of tape!

I also like BreathPlay (Smothered with plastic bag), and leatherpants facesitting!

ps: I love this picture of Mistress Tan who plays with a roll of Duct tape, it's exciting!

Hi Thiago, welcome to the forum!

thiago,

Welcome! I'm not one of the Mistresses but I have enjoyed countless special moments at the Fortress. I'm certain that your fetish can

be accomodated and enlivened at the Fortress. I'm not a festishist is that way, so I don't have a specific list of things that I must have done but I've always been taken on intense and unpredictable rides of pleasure and pain at the Fortress. If I were you I would want to do more than just attend a session at the Fortress. I would suggest that you relax, let go, and allow the Ladies of the Fortress to rock your world while you fully participate with mind, body and soul; naked of course.

whip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

Hi Thiago! Layered tape bondage is certainly something we are set up for and several of us (including myself) have experience in as well! I've done it a few different ways, once I used duct tape and applied layers upon layers around the crotch area and made a sort of duct tape panty! Another time I used clear packing tape (about 5 rolls of it) along with one of the huge rolls of thick saran wrap we have in the rooms and made alternating layers of clear tape and clear wrap with my sub in a mummified position and taking extra care to make sure the hands and arms were secured to the body with a twisting technique! :) Gags and smothering are definitely also on our lists of likes. As for *plastic bag* smothering, even though we are CPR certified, I believe that's a bit too close to edge play- which we do not engage in. But rest assured we will have plenty of other activities to fill the time :)

Guest Mistress Kang

ok I understand Mistress Kang!

I would really like to experience bondage and smothering with you!

Being tied up and gagged tightly with duct tape several roller fascinates me!

tks

Ok, well in order to session with me, first you have to tell me what "thiago" means LOL Then count to "K" backwards while standing on your tongue :)