First Time at the Fortress - Sessioning with Mistress Lovelace.

Switchdance

On 10/6/2021 at 6:39 PM, Switchdance said:

Hello,

I finally found the time to schedule a session with Mistress Lovelace for next weekend. I am very excited to finally meet (and serve of course) her. I was wondering about other people's experiences, what my expectations should be, and what I should do to prepare. ?

Thanks!

-SwitchDance

Is this your first time at the Fortress or your first time sessioning anywhere?

Send Booking a list of activities you are interested in, things you are NOT interested in, etc.  This is extra important for a first session with a Mistress.  I haven't had the pleasure of serving Mistress Lovelace yet, but she is a Pro.  She wants you to have a good time, but she also wants to have a good time herself and to be in control of what happens.  The more info she has the better she can plan out playtime.

As far as preparing physically, that depends a bit on what session activities you have planned.  If you want to be tied up in different positions for extended periods, do some light flexibility stretches in the days and hours leading up to session time.  (Actually, a bit of stretching is good for any scenario.) 

Mentally, if you've never sessioned anywhere before, just try to be as relaxed as you can!  If you are over the jitters of a first session and are trying to be mentally prepared for a new Mistress who has caught your eye and imagination, I guess try and get yourself into a submissive mindset.  It sounds simple but it is very important and I've struggled with this sometimes.  If you get a really vivid fantasy in your head of what you want the session to be and try to control every aspect of the experience, you may be a little bit disappointed.  If you truly submit and try as hard as you can to impress and please Mistress Lovelace rather than trying to match the scenario in your head, you will have a deeper sense of satisfaction.

On 10/6/2021 at 6:39 PM, Switchdance said:

Hello,

I finally found the time to schedule a session with Mistress Lovelace for next weekend. I am very excited to finally meet (and serve of course) her. I was wondering about other people's experiences, what my expectations should be, and what I should do to prepare. ?

Thanks!

-SwitchDance

I never met her but you can always rely on a Fortress Mistress to understand what a sub is feeling when meeting a Mistress for the first time.

Make sure you have communicated your thoughts and needs in the booking process. Trust yourself and, of course, trust your Mistress.

Let us know how the session went. You will not be disappointed.

Dannyboy

• 1 month later...