Zhao's Summer Holiday

Mistress Zhao

Hey fellow freak-deaks,

I'm going to China and Japan for a couple of weeks!!!

This will be my first time visiting either country and I can barely keep my pants on.

Where are some memorable places to visit in Shanghai, Beijing? Tokyo?

Wooo!! My holiday will be the last half of September.

I will post pics and words when I return.

xx

Hey fellow freak-deaks,

This will be my first time visiting either country and I can barely keep my pants on.

xx

Have a great time, fair lady.

Hey fellow freak-deaks,

xx

In Beijing, 798 district, the Great Wall is about 45 minutes outside of Beijing in places, and the Forbidden City. Unfortunately, I haven't been to Shanghai or Tokyo so I can't help you there.

Mistress Zhao have fun!

I agree Nanjing walking street is fun as is the French connection area in Shanghai. Bar Rouge is definitely the place to be on a Friday or Saturday night. Eat downstairs at Mr and Mrs B and they let you in without paying the cover or waiting in line!

Tokyo is way fun. Tsukiji is the fish market and is pretty interesting. Gotta go early (4-6AM) though as the action is over by 10AM.

A definite is Harujuki for the Cosplay fanatics. Go on a Saturday though. Weehdays isn't as interesting.

Something not to be missed but almost no does it is to take a walk in Narita village and see the temple Narita-san. It is pretty cool and the street going to the temple has all these good fresh eel shops. Go for lunch as they aren't open for dinner. Since the flight back to NY is probably 4PM. You can check in early at Narita and then take the train to Narita village, or stay overnight at Narita.

Steve

Hey fellow freak-deaks,

xx

Dear mZ,

Have a wonderful vacation! Since you can barely keep your pants on, I sure wish that I were with you. Looking forward to seeing the pics and reading your words upon your return. ENJOY!!

xoxoxo

Mistress Zhao have fun!

I agree Nanjing walking street is fun as is the French connection area in Shanghai. Bar Rouge is definitely the place to be on a Friday or Saturday night. Eat downstairs at Mr and Mrs B and they let you in without paying the cover or waiting in line!

Tokyo is way fun. Tsukiji is the fish market and is pretty interesting. Gotta go early (4-6AM) though as the action is over by 10AM.

A definite is Harujuki for the Cosplay fanatics. Go on a Saturday though. Weehdays isn't as interesting.

Something not to be missed but almost no does it is to take a walk in Narita village and see the temple Narita-san. It is pretty cool and the street going to the temple has all these good fresh eel shops. Go for lunch as they aren't open for dinner. Since the flight back to NY is probably 4PM. You can check in early at Narita and then take the train to Narita village, or stay overnight at Narita.

Steve

Thanks Steve!

I will definitely hit up the Nanjing walking street and most definitely Harajuku.

Not sure about the Tsukiji fish market...seems kinda early for vacation hours ;)

Thanks guys!

I can't wait to take a much needed break!

xx

Hi Mia,

Wow, didn't know you were going away for a bit. Good thing I had a session with you yesterday! Which I greatly enjoyed as always, by the way - thanks again. Your always fun to be around - or under - or some such!

Enjoy your vacation big time, and maybe you'll let us know how it went. Take some pictures for the folks back home?

Best,

Virgil

Thanks guys!

I think this is the first holiday I've taken in a while, so it's going to be so nice to relax in the motherland with my peoples!

While I definitely want to see the sights, I also want to pamper myself with a visit to the spa, possibly in Shanghai. Any recommendations?

Expect many pictures upon my return!

xx

Thanks guys!

I think this is the first holiday I've taken in a while, so it's going to be so nice to relax in the motherland with my peoples!

While I definitely want to see the sights, I also want to pamper myself with a visit to the spa, possibly in Shanghai. Any recommendations?

Expect many pictures upon my return!

xx

Dear mZ,

You are very much deserving of a nice holiday. I hope that you draw much enjoyment from your trip and pamper your beautiful self as much as possible. It goes without saying how much I will be looking forward to pictures upon your return. Have a wonderful time gorgeous Mistress.

xoxoxo

Hey fellow freak-deaks,

xx

enjoy your vacation!

Wow. This was me in July. My first time back in my homeland. You'll have a great time. I was mostly in GuangZhou and did not hit Shanghai. While in Shanghai you should hit the World Expo. In Beijing, I'd highly recommend the Mutianyu Great Wall as opposed to any other part as there was never more than 10 people in view where other parts of the wall are like Chinatown on Chinese New Years except nobody's Chinese :-P

Oh and there's a slide.

Yes a slide.

There's also a nice bakery chain called 85 degrees. Very French and Chinese fusion and interesting.

Also go to the Summer Palace. And if you ride a rick shaw, argue then down to at least 60% of the asking price.

Have a great time!