Liberated by Mistress Jung

KitsuneNoYume

Now I am starting to understand what they say. As you build a relationship with your Mistress, the power of what can happen deepens, and deepens.

I decided to post about this session here so others can know how profoundly powerfully Mistress Jung has helped me. She’s not just beautiful on the outside — I have seen the beauty of her inside, her spirit. And I want to share this.

Over the last few months, Mistress Jung has transformed me to be able to love humanity rather than this feeling of contempt I had before, which had only come from my own pain of repression (among other pains I grew up with). And most of all, shown me who I am deep inside. But did I truly accept and love what I was?

I started the session wearing this: 

https://www.dollskill.com/trickz-n-treatz-satin-marabou-angel-wings-costume-set-white.html

Well, Mistress Jung was dressed as the devil… she was allllll the things I was raised and taught to fear in myself, and in others. 

But by the end of the session — all of that angel costume was literally shredded, destroyed, and torn apart. Instead, I had on a red wig, and demon horns, and sparkly eye makeup. OH, and a butt plug with a demon tail coming out ^__^

I got the horns at Target and the wig at CVS believe it or not. All because of Halloween time. But, a had people on my way home afterwards compliment me on the street. One lady walking a dog really loved my wig ?

And you know why I completely destroyed the angel outfit? Because now I feel it deep down … you don’t have to be the repressed “angel” that everyone tells you you have to be! After months of Mistress Jung’s guidance, I finally knew what I was… non-binary, pan (bi), I love BDSM and I’m a slave (and now her slave!) and it doesn’t matter who I want to love or just have fun with. Although Mistress had TAUGHT me that,  did I truly FEEL it and ACCEPT myself and not give a SHIT what the world had made me feel about it?  No, I hadn’t. Deep down it still ate at me. And she knew it because she can see inside of me,…. And so that’s why this session happened…. Let’s look…

The physical pain Mistress gave me allowed me to FEEL and not be numb and stuck in my head like I was for so, sooo long. She beat out of me all the things I had repressed, and then beat me more until I’d emptied every bit of it. She empathized so much with how painful it was to force all that in… and said so many things I felt deep down, — the ANGER of what had been done to me … and how it was all BULLSHIT. Well, that word was like a spell. It was like Mistress Jung had found the single block that held up a Manhattan tower-sized mask of psyche-hardenedness and emotional muting that I’d built as a protective mechanism for decades. She somehow YANKED that stone out, and just like Jinga, the entire tower just crumbled.  And crumbled. And crumbled.  I cried and sobbed more than I ever have in my life.  By far. But she wasn’t done. I had to let all that pain and horribleness OUT. And that I did, she let me expel it with her help — with more healing pain. That whip she was using was a spiritual implement of purification in that time.  Eventually I couldn’t even hold myself up, and I’d pooled to the floor and just cried it all out even more. At that point, she was just holding me and reiterating and saying again all …, it’s ok, I am me, I’m worthy and I can be everything I am, I can love who I want, I can do things I want, I can live. It’s ok.

All that was left was me. The mask of numbness is gone. It was, and is.

And now, I FEEL that not only am I “okay” to do what I want… no, it IS who I am and I LOVE it, it’s ok!!! I’m not bullshit, I’m valid and anyone who says otherwise can fuck right off. ^__^ I can stand firm in pride of who I am but I am even happier knowing I’m owned by someone who stands up for me and supports who I am, and who *understands* me. 

And when it was all over I laughed, and laughed, almost uncontrollably, on the floor. I couldn’t believe, all that bullshit had controlled me for so long? It was just bullshit, like Mistress said! Just bullshit for others to have power over you and your life.

Once I had fully moved on as the true demon, that’s when she made me up like I ended up, and I saw how beautiful I could be to look just like I feel inside. Then the next part of the session was her allowing me to submit to all my “devilish” perverseness. I had so much fun, I was happier than I have ever been. We both laughed and had so much fun… I think I was crying from how happy I was.

Destroying the costume in a fit of cathartic… happiness/momentous realization made a mess with the feathers, but since I’d become her demon pet i was happy to vacuum up the room with my tail swinging around. ^^ Mistress also whipped me with my own tail a few times. ?

I’m going to remember this session for the rest of my life. She has shaped me and guided me into my self — she will always own a part of me, and I hope she can help you too.