back to school

I was shopping around a few days ago when i came to Ezone- a stripper store...sells clothing, toys, noveltties, etc.. anyway i saw the cutest schoolgirl outfit...then i drfted off thinking about a teacher/student role play fantasy. Of course i would be the disciplinarian...i'd have my sub dressed up in a littel boy's uniform...i'd scold him for not doing his homework and punishing him with my ruler and i'd make him stay afterschool for a little one on one detention..haha

Ah! Yes school DAZE, my formative school years were spent in catholic grammer school. I remember Sister Francis,my first grade catachism teacher, making me pee in my pants. I guess she thought if I prayed hard enough I could magically hold it in. Then she made me stand in the corner with wet pants on, one of my better days. :o

Mustanggt,

LOL I hear that having been shaped by 12 years of Catholic education, only it was the priests and brothers who did the humiliating.

Still, I can't help but conjur up a vision of Mistress Kim in a retro nuns habbit ready to deliver the "angel maker," the weapon of choice in my grammar school.

d/leatherwings

Dear Mistress Kim,

I never really had any plans for going back to school, but the mental picture alone of you as teacher, especially dressed in a cute school girl uniform, just gave me a major reason to reconsider. Plus something tells me that I would always be going out of my way to find some reason for this beautiful teacher to severely discipline me on a daily basis. Anyway I look at it though, this would definitely be a scenario where I was completely HOT FOR TEACHER :!:

I was shopping around a few days ago when i came to Ezone- a stripper store...sells clothing, toys, noveltties, etc.. anyway i saw the cutest schoolgirl outfit...then i drfted off thinking about a teacher/student role play fantasy. Of course i would be the disciplinarian...i'd have my sub dressed up in a littel boy's uniform...i'd scold him for not doing his homework and punishing him with my ruler and i'd make him stay afterschool for a little one on one detention..haha

Sounds like a lot of fun Mistress Kim. I would love to volunteer for service for it, although I would have 1 added request. :D

I was shopping around a few days ago when i came to Ezone- a stripper store...sells clothing, toys, noveltties, etc.. anyway i saw the cutest schoolgirl outfit...then i drfted off thinking about a teacher/student role play fantasy. Of course i would be the disciplinarian...I'd have my sub dressed up in a littel boy's uniform...i'd scold him for not doing his homework and punishing him with my ruler and i'd make him stay afterschool for a little one on one detention..haha

Hello Miss Kim, I'm new here.

I could be your school boy. I also like though school girls that enjoy teasing and denying but can also give me an erotically charged ass kicking.

Thanks

• 3 years later...

Another favorite from the past. Don't know about the little boy uniform, but I wish I could have gotten some one on one detention with Ms Kim.

This roleplay would be fun if I wasn't so friggin old that it would be ridiculous. It would be true to life. I went to Catholic school and was a frequent flier in detention. I loved mischief and fooling around in class. It was like s cat and mouse game to break their balls as much as possible before they explode. Kind of like stretch the envelope don't break it. I never thought of the nuns in a sexual way but I remember one standing over me in class slapping the shit out of the top of my head and putting my head down lookiing at my friend and laughing uncontrollably. So bringing some of those attitudes and themes into a more adult orientated fantasy would be fun.

This roleplay would be fun if I wasn't so friggin old that it would be ridiculous. It would be true to life. I went to Catholic school and was a frequent flier in detention. I loved mischief and fooling around in class. It was like s cat and mouse game to break their balls as much as possible before they explode. Kind of like stretch the envelope don't break it. I never thought of the nuns in a sexual way but I remember one standing over me in class slapping the shit out of the top of my head and putting my head down lookiing at my friend and laughing uncontrollably. So bringing some of those attitudes and themes into a more adult orientated fantasy would be fun.

Doesn't matter how old you are. After all, it's just play. In my sessions I'm always an awkward, stumbling, bumbling, wise ass teenager that needs to be put in his place. There's also something kind of amusing about taking orders and being beaten by gorgeous women half my age and half my weight.

Doesn't matter how old you are. After all, it's just play. In my sessions I'm always an awkward, stumbling, bumbling, wise ass teenager that needs to be put in his place. There's also something kind of amusing about taking orders and being beaten by gorgeous women half my age and half my weight.

I guess you're right Woffy. Afterall, we are still that same wise ass teenager at heart. And there is something very humorous in that situation which is why it appeals to me. The human mind is a crazy thing!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in 3rd grade, I sat next to a boy who would always unzip his pants and play with himself every time the teacher turned out the lights for a filmstrip (!)

Outwardly appaled, I was secretly very aroused by this defiant pervy act. He always knew exactly what he was doing, and that I was watching.

I think it definitely paved my way into my voyeuristic tendencies and even public sexual displays.

But, as a teacher, I would never tolerate such lewdness and would probably humiliate the perpetrator publicly :D

When I was in 3rd grade, I sat next to a boy who would always unzip his pants and play with himself every time the teacher turned out the lights for a filmstrip (!)

Outwardly appaled, I was secretly very aroused by this defiant pervy act. He always knew exactly what he was doing, and that I was watching.

I think it definitely paved my way into my voyeuristic tendencies and even public sexual displays.

But, as a teacher, I would never tolerate such lewdness and would probably humiliate the perpetrator publicly :D

Pulling out your dick in 3rd grade during class huh lol. That will definetly earn you an appointment with the school psychiatrist!! I thought I was bad dropping pencils to look up girls skirts.:)

I would love to thank that boy that sat next to You in 3rd grade, if indeed he had a hand in paving the way for Your public sexual displays. I would gladly duplicate such lewdness for the thrill of being publicly humiliated by such a gorgeous Teacher.

ive always had a fantasy about being forced to strip to be let out for a public humiliation or to beaten up in a wooded area and and left there. there were afew times when ive gone to woods, and fantisied stripping on order. but i can only imagine having a ff lady there doing the bitching ....

• 3 weeks later...

:D

• 10 months later...

Since there's been talk about uniforms lately, I thought this should be revived. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish we had an uncovered window at the Fortress so I could force some (semi)-public humiliation on some of you misbehaving pervs!

And what fun would it be if there was a high school right across the street full of bored students, lackadaisically peering out the window..

When i was about 16 or 17 my friend and I had spent the day hanging out in the city and were in the Port Authority waiting for a bus back to Jersey. We noticed a guy across the terminal waving at us from his apartment window. He must of been on the 3rd floor which put him just about deck level with the busses.

We had no idea what he was waving about and naively thought he might be in trouble or something. We traversed trough the bus lanes to the others side and waved back at him. Now that we were close, we could see he was buck naked pounding away on his dick!

We figured he wasn't in trouble and doing just fine on his own.

I really wish we had an uncovered window at the Fortress so I could force some (semi)-public humiliation on some of you misbehaving pervs!

And what fun would it be if there was a high school right across the street full of bored students, lackadaisically peering out the window..

The mental image of being forced in front of an open window and being kept there while I struggle to escape is too funny. :lol:

Being publicly humiliated by You would be considered an honor.