New 360° movies!

Guest Mistress Kang

Maybe we can refer to them as Fortress Kewpie Dolls.

Mistress Kang,

I would love to see You dressed as Boss Kang or in a tight pvc dress. I would love to see Mistress Ahn in tight rubber or pvc skirt with matching bra. I'm sure both of You would love incredible in just about anything!

whip

Any outfit requests for future 360° movies?

Jessy,

How about the Adam + Eve outfit, if you know what I mean (AKA zeroth birthday dress). ;)

Just kidding. I'm actually not so much of a fan of the 360-degree movies anyway. I prefer those wonderful tasteful still pictures, and the you-tube videos. Now I wouldn't mind at all videos that put all those still pictures into action - but then you'd either be in a different business (pay-per-view) altogether, or you'd really be giving it away!

But if you'd ever ask about ideas for more still pics, I might have an idea or two. :rolleyes:

Best,

Virgil

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang,

I would love to see You dressed as Boss Kang or in a tight pvc dress. I would love to see Mistress Ahn in tight rubber or pvc skirt with matching bra. I'm sure both of You would love incredible in just about anything!

whip

Those are both looks I like for me too ;-) so they will be taken under serious consideration! For Ahn, sounds good too, she should show off her abs ;-)