Hoods? Masks?

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

I was sorting through the toys in all the Playrooms today and added a weird creepy looking Jason-like mask in the Steel Room. I can't decide if *I* should wear it or make my sub wear it. What do you fellas think?

When the occasion calls for it, I like having my sub wear a well fitted leather hood with interchangeable attachments- a hood without attachments is like an automatic vehicle ;-( I have another question for subs- How do you feel about your Mistress wearing a hood as part of her fetish regalia? If positively- what type of hood do you prefer most?

post-3-12843342175711_thumb.jpg

I was sorting through the toys in all the Playrooms today and added a weird creepy looking Jason-like mask in the Steel Room. I can't decide if *I* should wear it or make my sub wear it. What do you fellas think?

When the occasion calls for it, I like having my sub wear a well fitted leather hood with interchangeable attachments- a hood without attachments is like an automatic vehicle ;-( I have another question for subs- How do you feel about your Mistress wearing a hood as part of her fetish regalia? If positively- what type of hood do you prefer most?

Mistress Kang,

I am someone who really doesn't love hoods or masks, I suppose that they can add mystery and intrigue, as well as heighten the anticipation of the unknown. However, I am an extremely visual person, I feed off taking in every aspect of what is going on and always get turned on by direct eye contact with a Mistress, sight for me is crucial in a session. Sorry that I wasn't much help with your question. BTW... that is such a cute picture of you sorting through toys.

I would be very fearful in a harlequin scene where more than one Mistress came in with pigtail hoods. Imagine Joker's Harley Quinn!

But seriously that specific mask your holding does not look elegant enough for you or any Mistress. As for masks on a Mistress in general, I'm conflicted as well. Not seeing the emotion on the Mistress can be scary as she beats into a sub. But if it's not part of the scene (nurse, gas mask, latex fetish) and just a visual pleasure of the sub, then I would say no. I sure would not want Mistress Zhao to wear an uncomfortable mask when she needs precision in her hands. Does the Fortress have gas masks?

Masks for subs are a definite yes. Between sensory deprivation, and breathe play, I'm getting goose bumps. I recall seeing one online with an attachment for a Mistress' golden champagne. Awesome.

Mistress Kang,

No interest in hoods or masks unless they're used to disguise a sub during a photo session. Maybe a mask and robe for Mistresses during a multi Mistress session so the sub can guess who's who.

Ray

Jessy,

In a Manhattan dungeon I had a session with 2 Mistresses and both wore masks.

Both were dressed in leather, one black and one in white, and we had a violent

leather grind session.

The mistress dressed in black had a wisp of blonde hair protruding from

her bizarre mask. This sight was the most memorable experience of that session.

Love,

Dancespell98

Hi Mistress Kang

Looks like cleaning out the fortress toys is a dirty/messy job :lol:

I think that mask is better fitted for a sub given it's emotionless look. Unless you're in a creepy Jason-like mood Mistress Kang ;)

As for a mistress wearing a hood, I think it would depend on the scene such as a latex fetish or medical role-play. In those cases, I think a form fitting latex hood would be appropriate (and happens to be my favorite type of hood :) ). The mistress would still be able to show her facial expressions and yet have that intriguing mystique about her. Of course, what ever the mistress prefers (hoodless or hooded) is best hehe.

Adding onto slaphappy's question, does the Fortress have any gas masks hoods? Perhaps incorporated with some breathplay? Such as a rebreather bag or aroma canister?

Mistress Kang, just curious, what is that blue cup near your feet?

Guest Mistress Kang

Jessy,

In a Manhattan dungeon I had a session with 2 Mistresses and both wore masks.

Both were dressed in leather, one black and one in white, and we had a violent

leather grind session.

The mistress dressed in black had a wisp of blonde hair protruding from

her bizarre mask. This sight was the most memorable experience of that session.

Love,

Dancespell98

Heya Ds98,

Why do you think she was she wearing the mask? Was it a fashion statement, a way to conceal her identity? I know this was not something you requested LOL unless there are still things about you I don't know about...??

Guest Mistress Kang

I would be very fearful in a harlequin scene where more than one Mistress came in with pigtail hoods. Imagine Joker's Harley Quinn!

But seriously that specific mask your holding does not look elegant enough for you or any Mistress. As for masks on a Mistress in general, I'm conflicted as well. Not seeing the emotion on the Mistress can be scary as she beats into a sub. But if it's not part of the scene (nurse, gas mask, latex fetish) and just a visual pleasure of the sub, then I would say no. I sure would not want Mistress Zhao to wear an uncomfortable mask when she needs precision in her hands. Does the Fortress have gas masks?

Masks for subs are a definite yes. Between sensory deprivation, and breathe play, I'm getting goose bumps. I recall seeing one online with an attachment for a Mistress' golden champagne. Awesome.

No, it's not an elegant mask by any means. It's just totally CREEPY looking lol The idea of not seeing your Mistress' emotions during a corporal punishment or medical scene is interesting. I like wearing my Hello Kitty mask for medical/nurse roleplays but that only covers the nose and mouth so when I smile you can still see it in my eyes. So I guess for it to be really "scary" and emotionless the mask would need holes for the eyes *and* pigtails ;-)

Guest Mistress Kang

Hi Mistress Kang

Looks like cleaning out the fortress toys is a dirty/messy job :lol:

I think that mask is better fitted for a sub given it's emotionless look. Unless you're in a creepy Jason-like mood Mistress Kang ;)

As for a mistress wearing a hood, I think it would depend on the scene such as a latex fetish or medical role-play. In those cases, I think a form fitting latex hood would be appropriate (and happens to be my favorite type of hood :) ). The mistress would still be able to show her facial expressions and yet have that intriguing mystique about her. Of course, what ever the mistress prefers (hoodless or hooded) is best hehe.

Adding onto slaphappy's question, does the Fortress have any gas masks hoods? Perhaps incorporated with some breathplay? Such as a rebreather bag or aroma canister?

Mistress Kang, just curious, what is that blue cup near your feet?

Oh you mean a hood that has a big hole for the face? That's more fashion-focused than concealing-focused. We don't have any gas masks but I would consider and enjoy adding it to my arsenal especially for use with an aroma canister.

The blue cup is something like this:

Amazon.com: Go Girl Female Urination Device, Lavender: Health & Personal Care

Oh you mean a hood that has a big hole for the face? That's more fashion-focused than concealing-focused. We don't have any gas masks but I would consider and enjoy adding it to my arsenal especially for use with an aroma canister.

I was thinking more of a latex hood with just holes for the eyes, mouth and nostrils.

I'm glad to hear that a gas mask is a possibility at the fortress ;) I would look forward to trying it out as a test subject hehe.

Looks like the blue cup is a perfect gs tool.

Dear Mistress Kang ,

I would not like a mistress covering her eyes . I need to see and feel her response to me . I would wear a mask to hide my identity if you asked me to do something fro pictures or in public. FSL Spockme

Mistress Kang,

Wearing a hood is definitely not one of my preferences. I don't like wearing one because I tend to sweat a lot and sometimes the heat and the sweat detract from my focus on Mistress and the scene. I don't care for Mistress wearing one because I can't see Her reactions and I enjoy looking into her eyes. I have often been blindfolded and while I can't say that is a favorite of mine, I enjoy pleasing Mistress. I suppose I could learn the benefits of Mistress wearing a hood, if that's a personal preference but I'd rather not if given a choice.

whip

I really am loving the look of the Go Girl Female Urination Device. As soon as I clicked on the web link you had added to your post and viewed the device, I was working up a severe thirst.

Guest Mistress Kang

I really am loving the look of the Go Girl Female Urination Device. As soon as I clicked on the web link you had added to your post and viewed the device, I was working up a severe thirst.

akiravn,

You have always had me very very curious about several things and there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now- WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?!?!? LOL Believe me, I have more questions, but I figured I'd start with that ;-)

What about full or half maquerade type masks? Elegant and beautiful, maybe with some sequins and long feathers trailing down to counterpoint a black leather/corset outfit?

Emma,

That's an outfit request I've often thought about and always forgot to mention. Any mistress I session with is more than welcome to surprise me with one of those, and otherwise I will request one at some point.

One could even use this for a session in which I don't know who my Mistress is. I've occasionally toyed with that idea: Just have Jesse pick one without me knowing - the masquerade mask would be perfect for this.

Virgil

akiravn,

You have always had me very very curious about several things and there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now- WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?!?!? LOL Believe me, I have more questions, but I figured I'd start with that ;-)

Mistress Kang,

I suppose that is always a good place to start. I would consider myself rather plain looking. I am tall and slim, have brown hair and blue eyes, am fair skinned and of Irish heritage.

Should this curiosity of yours thrill me, or am I about to find out otherwise with the remaining questions?

Emma,

That's an outfit request I've often thought about and always forgot to mention. Any mistress I session with is more than welcome to surprise me with one of those, and otherwise I will request one at some point.

One could even use this for a session in which I don't know who my Mistress is. I've occasionally toyed with that idea: Just have Jesse pick one without me knowing - the masquerade mask would be perfect for this.

Virgil

What an interesting idea! Would you want your Mystery Mistress to reveal her identity at any point during the session?

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang,

I suppose that is always a good place to start. I would consider myself rather plain looking. I am tall and slim, have brown hair and blue eyes, am fair skinned and of Irish heritage.

Should this curiosity of yours thrill me, or am I about to find out otherwise with the remaining questions?

Thanks for replying ;-) I think you may have also emailed us before too, right? Are you in NYC? Why haven't you visited yet?! For some reason, I thought you would be Asian LOL Maybe it was the handle..lol And what does your email address mean?! There's a few more questions for ya!

Guest Mistress Kang

What an interesting idea! Would you want your Mystery Mistress to reveal her identity at any point during the session?

I think we can be identified even without showing our faces, so how about if HE wears the mask?! Or if the room is pitch black and ear-ringing quiet so all you hear is movement and whimpers..