Hoods? Masks?

Guest Mistress Kang

What an interesting idea! Would you want your Mystery Mistress to reveal her identity at any point during the session?

Mistress Ree,

I would think everybody would want to know who their Mistress is eventually. I'm sure all of the veteran subs would know their identity very quickly. I've been thinking about this myself for some time now. Calling or e-mailing for a session and saying "surprise me" when asked which Mistress? Even more daring would be saying carte blanche when asked for interests.

This might make an interesting experiment. The Fortress could offer a "pot luck" session. We book, you draw a name, and we wonder who we're getting. As someone who usually books at least 2 weeks in advance so I can prepare (viewing the Mistresses pictures and reading her posts) it would be mind boggling not knowing who I was coming to see.

Wolf

Thanks for replying ;-) I think you may have also emailed us before too, right? Are you in NYC? Why haven't you visited yet?! For some reason, I thought you would be Asian LOL Maybe it was the handle..lol And what does your email address mean?! There's a few more questions for ya!

Mistress Kang,

It is always such a pleasure replying to you. I am actually from NJ and I had emailed you before to schedule a session with Princess Sukma, which actually brought me to The Fortress, however my session had been cancelled, but I am positive that a return trip is definitely in the cards for me. My handle is just a reminder of my favorite Vietnamese girl, someone who I have been close to for a while now. I sincerely hope that no one takes offense, but my email address is short for yellow tail fever, which is something that I feel I have been afflicted with for as long as I can remember. I can only hope that these questions were answered to your satisfaction.

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang,

It is always such a pleasure replying to you. I am actually from NJ and I had emailed you before to schedule a session with Princess Sukma, which actually brought me to The Fortress, however my session had been cancelled, but I am positive that a return trip is definitely in the cards for me. My handle is just a reminder of my favorite Vietnamese girl, someone who I have been close to for a while now. I sincerely hope that no one takes offense, but my email address is short for yellow tail fever, which is something that I feel I have been afflicted with for as long as I can remember. I can only hope that these questions were answered to your satisfaction.

I do slightly recall the incident and my apologies for having to cancel- Sukma had some issues with school to attend to which happened around the same time she decided to focus on it full time. When you DO come back I would like to personally give you a nice big HUG! ;-)

I also have some questions regarding your Vietnamese "girl"- is she your

a- "domme" of some sorts?

b- a girlfriend type?

c- or more like a female friend you secretly pine for? ;-)

d- Maybe all of the above? ;-))

Photo?

I do slightly recall the incident and my apologies for having to cancel- Sukma had some issues with school to attend to which happened around the same time she decided to focus on it full time. When you DO come back I would like to personally give you a nice big HUG! ;-)

I also have some questions regarding your Vietnamese "girl"- is she your

a- "domme" of some sorts?

b- a girlfriend type?

c- or more like a female friend you secretly pine for? ;-)

d- Maybe all of the above? ;-))

Photo?

Mistress Kang,

No apology necessary, I completely understand the circumstances surrounding what occurred at the time, things of that nature are bound to happen now and again. I am however really looking forward to that nice big HUG.

I would refer to the Vietnamese "girl" as more of a temporary girlfriend type. Since she has made it clear that once her schooling has been completed, her future will be in Vietnam. Thank you for your interest.