Bait and Switch

Mistress Choi

For all of you who have not been in to see me, I've recently added full bangs to my hair. I am happy to tell you that regardless of my trimmed tresses, I am still 100% the Mistress Choi that you all know and love (or soon will). It does change my appearance rather drastically though, and as I am such a sweet Mistress, I've posted a photo for you all to take in. I wouldn't want any of you to feel deceived or anything like that.

See you soon, subbies!

xoxo Mistress Choi

post-1995-12846019086401_thumb.jpg

They look magnificent!!!!

For all of you who have not been in to see me, I've recently added full bangs to my hair. I am happy to tell you that regardless of my trimmed tresses, I am still 100% the Mistress Choi that you all know and love (or soon will). It does change my appearance rather drastically though, and as I am such a sweet Mistress, I've posted a photo for you all to take in. I wouldn't want any of you to feel deceived or anything like that.

See you soon, subbies!

xoxo Mistress Choi

See you soon, subbies!

xoxo Mistress Choi

Very nice look. I don't think I'd have recognized you if I didn't know.

See you soon, subbies!

xoxo Mistress Choi

Mistress Choi,

I seriously don't think that I could ever feel deceived by you. I do love your new look, it is really attractive.

Dear Mistress Choi,

You really look great. You still have that unique sweetness appearance so deciveing when you are being "sooo"

Rough and tough .At least that is what I remember in our sessions . Actually you do make me feel like a pussy thinking about seeing you . You do look different with that hairdo only personal interaction can tell if you still are so sweet looking. Spockme

Dear Mistress Choi,

You really look great. You still have that unique sweetness appearance so deciveing when you are being "sooo"

Rough and tough .At least that is what I remember in our sessions . Actually you do make me feel like a pussy thinking about seeing you . You do look different with that hairdo only personal interaction can tell if you still are so sweet looking. Spockme

spockme,

I think you've contradicted yourself in 4 sentences. "You still have that unique sweetness appearance so *deceiving* when you are being "sooo" Rough and tough." Then, "...only personal interaction can tell if you still are so sweet looking." Surely, one can only look at me to see if I look sweet or not...it's the personality that you must come to see if it is the same!

Dear Mistress Choi,

Well, if you didn't suck up to me, I'm sure you'd regret it the next time I saw you. Of course, I'm just going to make fun of you all for being suck-ups. I guess you just can't win!

Mistress Choi,

It just wouldn't be the same, if you didn't make fun of us and how could we not suck up to someone so beautiful?

• 2 weeks later...