Puerto Rico Candids

Guest Mistress Kang

Thanks Mistress Kang,

I have been seeing (ogling) your photographs on the web for quite a few years. You were at another place back when I first saw your, what I call photo collage and I always thought besides the fact that you're very pretty, it was interesting that you'd post day to day photos of yourself. I think it's got to be highly unusual for the profession/lifestyle.

Carrying over to the Fortress, I think the sharing of these kinds of photos of yourself and all of the other beautiful ladies adds to the whole experience in a very positive way. I really like seeing a real person beyond the typical angry mistress photos you'd see elsewhere. It's a treat seeing you all in a completely different light and makes you all seem all the more likeable.

Sometimes my writing doesn't convey my actual thoughts to the fullest, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. Your sharing and efforts are much appreciated. Best wishes always

Guest Mistress Kang

I think the sharing of these kinds of photos of yourself and all of the other beautiful ladies adds to the whole experience in a very positive way. I really like seeing a real person beyond the typical angry mistress photos you'd see elsewhere.

This reflects my own feelings precisely.

Agree totally with Edgar. That and the Forum. Except for my very first session, I've had correspondence with the Mistresses to the point that I feel I know them even if we haven't met yet.

Like wise, I am of the same mind set and share a similar viewpoint. A lot of the pictures reflect a glimpse of reality outside of the Fortress walls and this Forum is a wonderful platform to interact with the Mistresses while taking in their many viewpoints on various topics of interest.

After reading so many of the different posts, and viewing a wide array of pictures, I feel like there is such a culmination of various characteristics and features among the many Mistresses to capture all that I love most in women, besides the fact that they are all Asian, which alone, has always been one of my biggest turn ons.

The intelligence and imagination of mZ. The cuteness and strength of Mistress Tan. The womanly charm of Mistress Vu. The alluring mystique of Mistress Choi. The amazing sense of humor possessed by Mistress Ree. The lovable personality of Mistress Jung. The total HOTNESS of Mistress Ahn. Then there is the pinnacle of all Mistresses, the stunning Mistress Kang who has the insight and ingenuity to assemble such a diverse and completely amazing group of women / Players. I just can't sing enough praises or even begin to show the kind of admiration that each and every one of these gorgeous ladies deserve.

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang...where in Puerto Rico did you go. I'm a fan of the Ritz (at a good rate) since it's so close to the airport and the pool is just steps from the amazing beach.

The Ritz huh?...well aren't we all fancy schmancy lol This was the La Concha, right on a small strip of the beach (very high tides in the evenings), our suite resembled an Ikea display platform in that contemporary sense lol The beach was beautiful even in tornado weather and almost everyone spoke English which was very helpful. Food was just decent, the hotel was well maintained and the service was "ok". I love beach vacations so this totally did it for me ;-)

More Travels:

I definitely want to go back to Thailand and Hawaii. I am absolutely DYING to go to Japan for the first time! I can only imagine the shopping and sights mZ is experiencing in Tokyo as I type this!! And I would go back to Paris and SoF in a heartbeat just for the food, culture and sightseeing... Other than Japan, I would love to go to just about ANY *new* tropical place. Any suggestions???

• 3 weeks later...

<snipe>

More Travels:

I definitely want to go back to Thailand and Hawaii. I am absolutely DYING to go to Japan for the first time! I can only imagine the shopping and sights mZ is experiencing in Tokyo as I type this!! And I would go back to Paris and SoF in a heartbeat just for the food, culture and sightseeing... Other than Japan, I would love to go to just about ANY *new* tropical place. Any suggestions???

Japan is awesome, but a high cost destination. With weather seasons in sync with NY. Fetish wise Torture Garden is an event that take place on the third Saturday of each Month. There are other events too so if that's at all interesting let me know when your going and I'll check what's coming up.

For the next 6 month the southern hemisphere is enjoying it's spring/summer/fall with Madi Gras in both Rio the Janairo and Sydney in Feb/Mar.

If you are going to Thailand in January ( dry season and when lots of people go there )

HD

• 1 month later...

The Ritz huh?...well aren't we all fancy schmancy lol This was the La Concha, right on a small strip of the beach (very high tides in the evenings), our suite resembled an Ikea display platform in that contemporary sense lol The beach was beautiful even in tornado weather and almost everyone spoke English which was very helpful. Food was just decent, the hotel was well maintained and the service was "ok". I love beach vacations so this totally did it for me ;-)

More Travels:

Bali, Fiji, and Tahiti are on my list since I'll be living in the Pacific Basin for a while. I'd like to go to Thailand too but not alone. Hawaii was nice but didn't get to see a lot of what it has to offer. I need to go back.

Jessy,

I noticed the book you were reading "Me Talk Pretty One Day" while sun bathing in Puerto Rico. David Sedaris writes some hilarious stories. His book titled "Holidays on Ice" has a short story called "SantaLand Diaries". A great read for this time of year. If you like to laugh, I highly recommend it. Your stomach will hurt from laughing so much. If you put it on your wish list, I'll buy it for you.

Danny