Behold!

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

*I* have discovered...

...rolls, in a variety of widths, of yellow masking tape with black markings like a measuring tape! It's just plain AWESOME but I can't think of any other use for it besides the obvious. Any other ideas??

Speaking of yellow measuring tape- I was surfing online and saw a pic of someone wearing a yellow tube top with black markings all around it like a measuring tape and have been looking for it ever since (YEARS ago LOL). Has anyone ever seen this? or know where I can find it?!?! I will be your best friend forever and never if you tell me ;-)

*I* have discovered...

...rolls, in a variety of widths, of yellow masking tape with black markings like a measuring tape! It's just plain AWESOME but I can't think of any other use for it besides the obvious. Any other ideas??

Speaking of yellow measuring tape- I was surfing online and saw a pic of someone wearing a yellow tube top with black markings all around it like a measuring tape and have been looking for it ever since (YEARS ago LOL). Has anyone ever seen this? or know where I can find it?!?! I will be your best friend forever and never if you tell me ;-)

Probably isn't it, but I tried for you Mistress

post-1375-12851543423834_thumb.jpg

post-1375-12851543599789_thumb.jpg

*I* have discovered...

Speaking of yellow measuring tape- I was surfing online and saw a pic of someone wearing a yellow tube top with black markings all around it like a measuring tape and have been looking for it ever since (YEARS ago LOL). Has anyone ever seen this? or know where I can find it?!?! I will be your best friend forever and never if you tell me icon_e_wink.gif

They have been discontinued and are now rare collector's items. I have the only known remaining one and am wearing it now.