Fetish Garb

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

There are so many parts to a Domme's ensemble. This is question not specifically directed to fetishists, it's for anyone and everyone that likes to ogle Mistresses ;-) Is it the corset? boots? stockings? do tell!

Mistress Kang,

I realize I am likely the exception to the rule, but I feel that the sub/slave should be fressing up for his mistress. Its really the domme and what she says and does. ;)

LW

There are so many parts to a Domme's ensemble. This is question not specifically directed to fetishists, it's for anyone and everyone that likes to ogle Mistresses ;-) Is it the corset? boots? stockings? do tell!

To me, a woman that's attractive to me, i.e., beautiful features, fit body, is what makes a woman (in this case Mistress) worth ogling. Certain pieces or hairstyles just work well with certain women. Thigh high or knee high stockings always look great. Mistress Kang in my opinion, I like you best with braided pigtails and just your strong body, although the many outfits/looks keep it very interesting. Mistress Zhao eyes/lips and the photos with those bangs and nothing else at all keep getting ogled by me. Mistress Ree in that red outfit on her profile page looks just great. Mistress Ahn would look good with nothing, but a pair of high heels, because her body is so fine, oh and her hair in the new shoot looks great too. Mistress Choi looks best in the pink top/short skirt (in the revolving picture). Mistress Jung just high heels (theme here?), because of her fit body. And, Mistress Vu looks her best in the candid with the tank top and mini jean skirt.

I find just regular form fitting day to day clothing as much worth ogling as any fetish attire. But I guess the fetish attire has its moments, like when you're waiting/envisioning the Mistress' entry on your knees.

Mistress Kang,

I realize I am likely the exception to the rule, but I feel that the sub/slave should be fressing up for his mistress. Its really the domme and what she says and does. ;)

LW

I don't think you are the exception...

I think you are right...

If you're not attracted by the domme herself, then she could wear the sexiest things, corsets, boots whatever and it would have no effect...

on my both visits at the fortress I asked Ms. Ahn and last time Ms. Choi, too, to dress how they like it best...

it's not the clothes it's who's inside....

Jessy,

I really can't point to a most important part. For me, it's the package. Which indeed includes the player that is wearing the garb!

Virgil

Mistress Kang,

For me, it's more the Mistress herself. While the domme outfits are terrific, my favorites are the neighborhood candids. Mistress Zhao's and Mistress Jung's candids and your "Boss Kang" and Las Vegas (I miss them, boo hoo) pictures are my favorites.

Woffster

Mistress Kang,

My comments have much in common with the previous responses. I too believe that it all starts and ends with the Mistress herself. That being said, I adore the ensemble of a tight fitting corset, fishnet stockings and boots, but if I am to pick just one from this ensemble, it would definitely be the boots, as I would just as soon see a Mistress in thigh high boots and nothing else.

Likewise love the stilleto thigh highs, stilleto heels are fantastic. I'm a fan of fetish fashion, the latex and vinyl skirts and tops or form fitting dresses make me drool. A thong that peaks out from under a micro skirt is worth crossing the desert for. All of the Fortress mistresses picture profiles show each in absolutely lovely fashions. I'd love to see more, and ultimately what is going to drive me to set up a session. Thanks so much, mistresses!

Guest Mistress Kang

boots, definitely boots.

Boots are an instant sexy/fetish boost to *any* outfit. Hot chick in tighty-whities...throw on a pair of thigh-high platform stiletto boots- BOOM! SUPER hot chick LOL

Do you have a height preference for thigh-high, over the knee, knee high, calf high, ankle high or booties? Stilettos? Platforms? Any particular material- pvc, leather, lycra...? Color?

Guest Mistress Kang

Whew, You're just turning us on, Mistress Kang. Boots and stockings make love to legs and feet, corset the shoulders, derriere and waist. But something i love even better: Fortress Tummies--a Specialty of the House!

Our Fortress "tummies" are a sign of lean tight and fit bodies! ;-) A corset over that gives the body exaggerated curves which has a certain animated-superhero look and matched with the proper leg and foot wear...GO TEAM FORTRESS!! LOL

Guest Mistress Kang

You all know I LOVE COLORS, there could never be too many in an outfit as long as it's done right. So here's another question about "the garb"- do you enjoy a variety of colors or is simple black more of a turn-on?

You all know I LOVE COLORS, there could never be too many in an outfit as long as it's done right. So here's another question about "the garb"- do you enjoy a variety of colors or is simple black more of a turn-on?

Usually simple black is best, but certain ladies, e.g., you, Mistress Choi and Mistress Ree look better in bright colors.

Boots are an instant sexy/fetish boost to *any* outfit. Hot chick in tighty-whities...throw on a pair of thigh-high platform stiletto boots- BOOM! SUPER hot chick LOL

Do you have a height preference for thigh-high, over the knee, knee high, calf high, ankle high or booties? Stilettos? Platforms? Any particular material- pvc, leather, lycra...? Color?

Knee high and higher is always good. Platforms are fun because they are more powerful, but stilettos can be more interesting to worship. Leather and latex are good, can't say I've had much experience with lycra. Black is a great standby, but red and pink can be hot. but you look especially sexy in a turquoise.

Mistress Kang,

I always find simple black or even red a turn-on, but I am never opposed to colors in an outfit, if it's done right.

Do you mean thigh-high *stockings* or *boots*? I think that both make long sexy legs look even better!

As reminded in my last session - it is alway the Mistress that decides but if given the privilage of a choice I do prefer leather boots - the higher the better. On the streets my eyes will always follow the lady who struts with the leather boots. Ball busting from the boots is always welcome - for my next sessin. Hope that provides my insight :-).