New Phone!

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

A new T-mobile G2, seems pretty good so far. See attached picture of phone.

I expect everyone to stay on topic in this thread- phone operating system preferences ONLY :lol:

post-3-039500500 1286169277_thumb.jpg

Guest Mistress Kang

Just got back from the Tmobile store and picked up a neat hard plastic purple case for it (they didn't have many choices since its so new) which I will accessorize with Kang-art and I'll post a pic to show ya'll!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

I made the same switch a few months ago from Blackberry to Android, and can't believe I waited so long to do it. What cool apps have you started using?

I spend a little time in the Market every night before I go to sleep ;-) But I always end up downloading way more than I can actually take the time to set up LOL When I'm feeling like some entertainment, I download soundboards or some music- lately I've been looking for music from my HS era LOL

Oh, have you see this? I think he is just awesome- just goes to show you how powerful the internet is....

http://gizmodo.com/5672656/antoine-dodsons-sex-offender-iphone-app-uses-augmented-reality-to-find-the-creeps

Here's his original debut LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rWhys06FhA&feature=related

And you should also enjoy some of the many many "remixes" too LOL

Anyone have thoughts on this new app? Sex offenders are not allowed at the Fortress in case you were wondering. We've posted Antoine at the door with his app to check ;-)