Mistress Zito took my breath away

Eholdey666

Wow I had my first BDSM experience ever with Mistress Zito and she quite literally took my breath away. From the moment she walked into the room you notice how drop dead gorgeous she is. She makes you just want to submit to you. She is caring yet dominant, cruel yet loving. I will definitely be going back to see Mistress Zito soon. 

p.s. I really recommend the 2 hour session, the 1 hour session felt a little short. You’ll want to spend as much time as possible with her. Trust me on that ?

On 2/7/2022 at 12:17 AM, Eholdey666 said:

Wow I had my first BDSM experience ever with Mistress Zito and she quite literally took my breath away. From the moment she walked into the room you notice how drop dead gorgeous she is. She makes you just want to submit to you. She is caring yet dominant, cruel yet loving. I will definitely be going back to see Mistress Zito soon. 

p.s. I really recommend the 2 hour session, the 1 hour session felt a little short. You’ll want to spend as much time as possible with her. Trust me on that ?

I thought this was going to be on breath-control play!

I wholeheartedly agree with 2 hours over 1 hour.  I'd say go longer if it is in your budget...you won't regret any time spent with Mistress Zito.

As circumstances would have it I never had the chance to session with or even meet Ms Zito. I've had a few breathtaking experiences in my lifetime. Being totally captivated at first sight is rare but memorable.

As to the 2 hour session I would say that Ms. Kang made the 2 hour session a standard and a norm in the industry.  Enjoy.

Dannyboy

On 2/7/2022 at 12:17 AM, Eholdey666 said:

Looking forward to more time in the future! 

Edited by Mistress Alexia Zito