Zhao Session In the In the Metaphytsical

spockme

I just recently had a great session with Mistress Zhao.She got more radiant as the time went on in the session . we reached a point of one as we explored pain and deep inner feelings . Mistress Zhao is so compelling , beautiful and intelligent . She takes you to the pain treshold while also merging ones inner spirit. I can only say a session with her is one you will treasure in body and spirit By the end of the session her beauty and radiance was a picture of perfection . My mind is waiting to be with her again .I already miss our connection. FS Spockme

I just recently had a great session with Mistress Zhao.She got more radiant as the time went on in the session . we reached a point of one as we explored pain and deep inner feelings . Mistress Zhao is so compelling , beautiful and intelligent . She takes you to the pain treshold while also merging ones inner spirit. I can only say a session with her is one you will treasure in body and spirit By the end of the session her beauty and radiance was a picture of perfection . My mind is waiting to be with her again .I already miss our connection. FS Spockme

She is truly poetry in motion.

Spocky,

I am feeling truly radiant today.

Are you becoming more articulate and precise with your words? There are no misspellings! Yay!

I think that there is definitely something to be said for merging ones inner spirit.

Your endless abilities never fail to amaze me!

With meditation, you can achieve all kinds of improvements in your life. It starts with the spirit, but slowly ripples into the emotional, the mental, and finally the physical. Meditation really does wonders for working out issues in your life, like finding solutions that the thinking brain cannot fathom.

With meditation, you can achieve all kinds of improvements in your life. It starts with the spirit, but slowly ripples into the emotional, the mental, and finally the physical. Meditation really does wonders for working out issues in your life, like finding solutions that the thinking brain cannot fathom.

Dear mZ,

Meditation does fascinate me in many different ways and I only wish that I could put it into play, in a manner such as you have described. Probably only eclipsed by my fascination for you beautiful Mistress, such a multi layered persona of everything that both attracts and intrigues me most. Not sure if you saw the movie, The Cell with Jennifer Lopez, but I want to take that intricate journey to the center of your mind in search of what your most intimate thoughts reveal, which I am sure would be an eye opening exploration of my every desire.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

Meditation does fascinate me in many different ways and I only wish that I could put it into play, in a manner such as you have described. Probably only eclipsed by my fascination for you beautiful Mistress, such a multi layered persona of everything that both attracts and intrigues me most. Not sure if you saw the movie, The Cell with Jennifer Lopez, but I want to take that intricate journey to the center of your mind in search of what your most intimate thoughts reveal, which I am sure would be an eye opening exploration of my every desire.

xoxoxo

That would be an interesting journey. It would be a mixture of Zhao-ness on the sets of the films Sin City, Barbarella, and Laybrinth. If you haven't seen any of these films, that's your assigned homework!

That would be an interesting journey. It would be a mixture of Zhao-ness on the sets of the films Sin City, Barbarella, and Laybrinth. If you haven't seen any of these films, that's your assigned homework!

Dear mZ,

I would find any journey of Zhao-ness to be extremely interesting and incredibly desirable. I would be completely captivated, as I wouldn't want to miss a single thing. I have seen all three movies that you mentioned, which is clearly a nice combination of the bizarre. I can definitely picture you in the skimpiest of Barbarella outfits and pieces of the worlds depicted in Barbarella, Sin City and Labyrinth all colliding to form a picturesque landscape only imagined in the outer corners of the mind, but I would expect nothing less inside your intricate mind. Truth be told, I would actually be tempted to take up permanent residence there.

While on the topic of movies, have you seen Anti Christ?