A joyful Jung session

spockme

I recently had a wonderful session with Mistress Jung . She exhibits sincerety and joy to you combined with truly a great beauty. She caused much pain with a 100 hard shots to my Balls and mostly my cock,with a wooden paddle . also she enjoyed hiting the souls of my feet a first for me which hurt a lot. we also ventured into a deep subconscious connection . If you want to feel wonderful and also have great pain She definately is a great session to have.Her overall effect is outstanding .Great Mistress ,great session .FS Spockme

I recently had a wonderful session with Mistress Jung . She exhibits sincerety and joy to you combined with truly a great beauty. She caused much pain with a 100 hard shots to my Balls and mostly my cock,with a wooden paddle . also she enjoyed hiting the souls of my feet a first for me which hurt a lot. we also ventured into a deep subconscious connection . If you want to feel wonderful and also have great pain She definately is a great session to have.Her overall effect is outstanding .Great Mistress ,great session .FS Spockme

She truly is indicative of the outstanding women at the Fortress.

WBoy

Do you find her alluring ,and sweet which makes you lower your guard ;then bam she is bringing the pain .

Is she not one of the best at that ?I think she uses her beauty to captivate you and like a spider once in her web

she will enjoy her meal.Spockme

Well said Spockster. You left out terrific sense of humor.

The Wolf