First timer wants to dominate a female sub, but...

ziege

Guest Mistress Kang

I'm interested in dominating a sub/switch female, but I feel apprehensive. I don't want to do anything out of line. I'm not some kind of nutjob who will end up hurting a girl, but I do feel like I need to know some boundaries for this type of thing.

nah, we don't get nutjobs. If you fancy hurting a girl in an inappropriate way there are a lot easier was to go about it than coming to us. But if you want some good wimpering and begging to go with a bit of discipline where the best game in town :lol: We have an orientation/cheat sheet kind of thing we send prospective tops, just email for it. Also you can have a female domme help you for $62 more, and most clients find that lets them go further because they know there's a "referee" of sorts.

Mistress Kang,

I think that's a great idea and a wise policy. I wish I had included another Domme when I had my switch sessions with Ms. Seung.

It would have made it easier and more comfortable for me and I bet she would have enjoyed it more as well. So I recommend that others who

are experiencing the dominant role in sessions for the first time include a Domme to mentor and assist them.

whip

Thank you, Mistress Kang. I will email you for the cheatsheet. I'll have to think about the Domme-aid. It sounds like a very valuable resource but might make me feel like a perv to have her watching me. :lol: I know that makes no sense. Who can explain the intricacies of the male mind? :wacko: Thanks again.

I'm interested in dominating a sub/switch female, but I feel apprehensive. I don't want to do anything out of line. I'm not some kind of nutjob who will end up hurting a girl, but I do feel like I need to know some boundaries for this type of thing.

As a Dom who wants to engage in a session with a female sub you haven't met before, it's extremely important to build trust before the session. Trust goes both ways, you need to know the limits of the lady in question, she needs to know what are you are intending to do and what your experience level is. The best way to achieve that is simply to have a very open and honest discussion before the session. Explain what you want to do, what gets you going, what kind of interaction you expect with the sub. The more open and honest this chat is, the more at ease both parties will be when the session starts.

As for the risk of hurting someone, there is always the possibility to use a safeword. If you get even close to making the scene uncomfortable, the girl should call the safeword, before anything bad happens. I would prefer a "two level safeword" in a situation where you feel you lack experience in dominating a girl: "yellow" and "red". Yellow would mean "hey, take it easy and slow down". Respect it and the session goes on uninterrupted. "Red" would mean "Stop it!". Session stops immediately and you both leave whatever role you were playing in the session. Assess the situation and decide mutually how to proceed.

I have visited the Fortress as a Dom and I can assure you that you will be greeted with a friendly and professional attitude and you will feel totally comfortable establishing the rules of the session in an open and creative discussion before you start.

Like Mistress Kand said, we set up Top guidelines so you know what is and isn't allowed. Also, it always helps to talk with you sub a little before session so you can exchange interests, turn ons, etc...I switch and sub and have never had a problem with a Top. And although the sessions have varied in activities and tone, they have always been fun and respectful. :)

Like Mistress Kand said, we set up Top guidelines so you know what is and isn't allowed. Also, it always helps to talk with you sub a little before session so you can exchange interests, turn ons, etc...I switch and sub and have never had a problem with a Top. And although the sessions have varied in activities and tone, they have always been fun and respectful. :)

I sure had a lot of fun during my session with you, I'm sure ziege would too, should he make the wise choice of setting up a session with you! :)

/ P