R Female Sub Clients Accepted at Fortress?

ilnt

Jessy/Ladies of Fortress

I need guidance with a true situation which has arisen in my life.

I have gotten to know a woman who has expressed, in strong terms, a heartfelt desire to be submissive.

So far, ok, right?

Two issues :

I have minimal experience with dominance

She sometimes "acts out", deliberately seeking correction.

Is this something Fortress can help me with? What would you suggest?

I'm particularly interested in help, to train her to get fully in tune with her submission to me?

I would be grateful

-------ILNT

PS--this is sincere. And is thoroughly volitional on her part and mine

Hi lint,

I'm sure Jessy will give you guidance but perhaps it is better to contact her via email than through the forum.

Just a thought!

whip

whip...you always offer such kind and logical words of advice. you are such a nice presence on the forum :)

ilnt....you dominant?!? that may take some work. i had a dream about you a week or so ago. it was really random and i don't know how you snuck your way in, but it was pretty hot! it was me and another Mistress, not anyone from the Fortress, i don't know who she was, and we were double domming you. you were whining and complaining that we weren't sticking to your role play scenario. i grabbed you by your nipples and threw you across the bed and said, "listen you little bitch! shut up, we're going to do what we want, period." the look on your face was classic :o

whip...you always offer such kind and logical words of advice. you are such a nice presence on the forum :)

ilnt....you dominant?!? that may take some work. i had a dream about you a week or so ago. it was really random and i don't know how you snuck your way in, but it was pretty hot! it was me and another Mistress, not anyone from the Fortress, i don't know who she was, and we were double domming you. you were whining and complaining that we weren't sticking to your role play scenario. i grabbed you by your nipples and threw you across the bed and said, "listen you little bitch! shut up, we're going to do what we want, period." the look on your face was classic :o

Mistress Jung,

I had a similar dream. I dreamed you and another Mistress (unknown) were double teaming me when I started whining and complaining (something I would never do, of course) that you weren't following my scenario. You grabbed me by my nipples, threw me across the bed and said "Listen you little bitch! Shut up, we're going to do what we want, period. I wonder what kind of look I had?:unsure:

Wolf

i

ilnt....you dominant?!? that may take some work.

Careful! I may come in there and surprise you.

Meanwhile, I have been fantasizing about a new (for me) role play session. Where I am owned by you fulltime. Kept in a cage. Used as your personal ATM, etc.