Thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung

lashee

Dear Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung,

Thank You for an amazing torture session with Two Beautiful and Cuddly Cacti of Torture. Have You ever seen a Teddy Bear Cactus? They are so cuddly you can reach out and hug them, right?

But i was taken to the Edge by these Two experienced Punishers. That's what They love to do, give you what you want. Right? If punishment is what takes you to your arrival place, to that safe place where you can feel yourself, where you can cherish who you are, then watch out with these Two.

i have a bullet in one side to prove it. It is Mistress Choi's signature, a lash that doesn't stop at a lash. i have so many strange images of what happened in that little room. So powerful these Two are, such grace and relentlessness. Both dressed in matching black thigh-high boots, mini-skirt and bras, with matching pink lipstick and yes, black black hair. All you want to do is look and watch them. But no, there are other things on these women's agenda. Get mouth-watering glances when you can, when you can stand to keep your eyes open.

Thank You, Lovely Ladies of the Fortress. It can't happen again soon enough!

Bear claws on each shoulder,

lashee

Dear Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung,

Thank You for an amazing torture session with Two Beautiful and Cuddly Cacti of Torture. Have You ever seen a Teddy Bear Cactus? They are so cuddly you can reach out and hug them, right?

But i was taken to the Edge by these Two experienced Punishers. That's what They love to do, give you what you want. Right? If punishment is what takes you to your arrival place, to that safe place where you can feel yourself, where you can cherish who you are, then watch out with these Two.

i have a bullet in one side to prove it. It is Mistress Choi's signature, a lash that doesn't stop at a lash. i have so many strange images of what happened in that little room. So powerful these Two are, such grace and relentlessness. Both dressed in matching black thigh-high boots, mini-skirt and bras, with matching pink lipstick and yes, black black hair. All you want to do is look and watch them. But no, there are other things on these women's agenda. Get mouth-watering glances when you can, when you can stand to keep your eyes open.

Thank You, Lovely Ladies of the Fortress. It can't happen again soon enough!

Bear claws on each shoulder,

lashee

It's always great getting to play with you, lashee! Thank you for brining my special toy, just in case :) I'd like to think you willed me into your session. Now, don't you go forgetting everything we taught you!