Mistresses Ahn and Jung

TrackWarrior

It's been a lot of years between sessions for this sub and I threw myself into the middle of it with Mistresses Ahn and Jung. 3 days since my first trip to the Fortress and I still can't catch my breath. Mistress Ahn was absolutely amazing. I wanted my limits pushed and I am still on tilt twitching from visions of my adventure. The overload still has me scratching my head as to how it all happened and when I put little pieces together I take a deep breath and sigh. Mistress Ahn is a vision in high leather boots and her laugh is delightful and haunting at the same time. It occurred to me on my way home that she looks a lot like my 3rd grade teacher. (Wonder what Freud would say about that) Mistress Jung is stunning. She took me by surprise with her gentle manner. I had her sized up almost as an allie but that was a mistake. Her voice and confidence disarmed me as she methodically ripped into me. My heart is pounding as I write this thinking about how they both took me to a place I have never been before and that they seem to understand it all so well. Thank you Mistresses for a guided tour of myself I have not seen before. "I'll be Back"

TrackWarrior

Jim

It's been a lot of years between sessions for this sub and I threw myself into the middle of it with Mistresses Ahn and Jung. 3 days since my first trip to the Fortress and I still can't catch my breath. Mistress Ahn was absolutely amazing. I wanted my limits pushed and I am still on tilt twitching from visions of my adventure. The overload still has me scratching my head as to how it all happened and when I put little pieces together I take a deep breath and sigh. Mistress Ahn is a vision in high leather boots and her laugh is delightful and haunting at the same time. It occurred to me on my way home that she looks a lot like my 3rd grade teacher. (Wonder what Freud would say about that) Mistress Jung is stunning. She took me by surprise with her gentle manner. I had her sized up almost as an allie but that was a mistake. Her voice and confidence disarmed me as she methodically ripped into me. My heart is pounding as I write this thinking about how they both took me to a place I have never been before and that they seem to understand it all so well. Thank you Mistresses for a guided tour of myself I have not seen before. "I'll be Back"

TrackWarrior

Jim

Hi jim! So happy to hear the "fear" is still instilled in you You were a trooper and proved yourself worthy of our torture. We also had a blast....at your expense, LOL! :lol: Heal up so you can come back soon! :) And in the mean time, don't eat any bacon; that would just be wrong.

Hi jim! So happy to hear the "fear" is still instilled in you You were a trooper and proved yourself worthy of our torture. We also had a blast....at your expense, LOL! :lol: Heal up so you can come back soon! :) And in the mean time, don't eat any bacon; that would just be wrong.

LOL You are both awesome. Thanks again.

Jim