Mistress Zhao

EdgarAH

I was fortunate enough to enjoy a session with Mistress Zhao today and I've said it before and will say it again...she has the demeanor, manner of speaking, laughter, and genuinely congenial/benevolent way that you just can't help but feel completely at ease giving yourself up to her, not to mention her hypnotizing beauty. She is a treasure and I'm very glad to have had the pleasure to spend the time with her that I have and look forward to future encounters.

By the way. It was my lucky day as Mistress KANG and Mistress Jung paid a cameo visit in our session!!!! Thank you for stopping by pretty ladies! and thanks for letting me get a kiss Mistress Kang!

So anyway, here's my song for the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTP994tOMk

Guest Mistress Kang

I was fortunate enough to enjoy a session with Mistress Zhao today and I've said it before and will say it again...she has the demeanor, manner of speaking, laughter, and genuinely congenial/benevolent way that you just can't help but feel completely at ease giving yourself up to her, not to mention her hypnotizing beauty. She is a treasure and I'm very glad to have had the pleasure to spend the time with her that I have and look forward to future encounters.

By the way. It was my lucky day as Mistress KANG and Mistress Jung paid a cameo visit in our session!!!! Thank you for stopping by pretty ladies! and thanks for letting me get a kiss Mistress Kang!

Ahh, the pleasure was all ours actually ;-) The sight of your nakedness embellished and sissified was more than we expected! I particularly LOVED the extra *boost* mZ gave your lips haha I liked the view so much I made an excuse to come back for some more (with a little less on LOL), yes I really really did NEED that spreader bar...as if there was not one in the Steel Room haha And you did not "get" a kiss, I took it! ;-) It

Guest Mistress Kang

Ahh, the pleasure was all ours actually ;-) The sight of your nakedness embellished and sissified was more than we expected! I particularly LOVED the extra *boost* mZ gave your lips haha I liked the view so much I made an excuse to come back for some more (with a little less on LOL), yes I really really did NEED that spreader bar...as if there was not one in the Steel Room haha And you did not "get" a kiss, I took it! ;-) It

Peaches, is it? Ohhh...the things I would do to you if I ever get my hands on you again ;-) Thanks for the 10 pounds of cupcakes too LOL They were some of the heaviest baked goods I've ever eaten ;-)

I'm honored! Of course, it goes without saying that you'll take what you want from me Mistress KANG.

peaches,

Thanks for that song! I just love this era of music!

Looking forward to seeing you again and kick you in the head! LOL

xx