Mistress Zito

I saw Mistress Zito on Tuesday for the first time. I find it hard to put into words just how amazing she is. Obviously she is absolutely stunning in appearance. Mistress Zito is also extremely easy to talk to which really helps alleviate pre-session nerves. Mistress Zito also takes into account everything discussed pre-session and checks in during the session which is very appreciated. 

As far as our session went I experienced many things for the first time, including  wartenberg wheel, sensory deprivation, and being feminized/sissified. Mistress Zito also showed me how amazing she is at using different toys which was probably the highlight of the session for me. 

During the session Mistress Zito was very seductive, luring me deeper into submitting to her. I think it worked wonders because am very much looking forward to seeing her again. I think hope next time to experience her more cruel and sadistic side because I have no doubt that will be extremely fun as well. 

In short 10/10, highly recommend. 

On 5/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, coldbrew92 said:

I saw Mistress Zito on Tuesday for the first time. I find it hard to put into words just how amazing she is. Obviously she is absolutely stunning in appearance. Mistress Zito is also extremely easy to talk to which really helps alleviate pre-session nerves. Mistress Zito also takes into account everything discussed pre-session and checks in during the session which is very appreciated. 

As far as our session went I experienced many things for the first time, including  wartenberg wheel, sensory deprivation, and being feminized/sissified. Mistress Zito also showed me how amazing she is at using different toys which was probably the highlight of the session for me. 

During the session Mistress Zito was very seductive, luring me deeper into submitting to her. I think it worked wonders because am very much looking forward to seeing her again. I think hope next time to experience her more cruel and sadistic side because I have no doubt that will be extremely fun as well. 

She really is amazing.  I've had wonderful experiences with different Fortress Mistresses but there is a subspace I've reached with her that is unique.

By the way, thank you for mentioning the Wartenberg wheel!  I've had that used on me before but never knew what it was called!  I would sometimes request a session as suggest "could you use that little thing that looks like a pizza cutter?"

17 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

She really is amazing.  I've had wonderful experiences with different Fortress Mistresses but there is a subspace I've reached with her that is unique.

By the way, thank you for mentioning the Wartenberg wheel!  I've had that used on me before but never knew what it was called!  I would sometimes request a session as suggest "could you use that little thing that looks like a pizza cutter?"

So were you role playing as a sausage pizza??

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Zito is truly magical. She’s not just gorgeous, but also amazing at her craft. My wife and I decided to do a session together. She did a wonderful job of including both of us equally, me being a sub to them both and my wife listening to Mistress throughout the whole session. Highly recommend trying her!  We will be back soon and very much awaiting that next rendezvous! 

19 hours ago, Celia and Jordan said:

Mistress Zito is truly magical. She’s not just gorgeous, but also amazing at her craft. My wife and I decided to do a session together. She did a wonderful job of including both of us equally, me being a sub to them both and my wife listening to Mistress throughout the whole session. Highly recommend trying her!  We will be back soon and very much awaiting that next rendezvous! 

C & J:

This is a topic most dear to my heart.  I mean the "couples" session. When I was still capable of sessioning I did 3 couples sessions at the Fortress. The two most recent took place with the Headmistress and then with Mistress Rey.  My Latina Lovely accompanied me for those two sessions. By sheer coincidence Ms. Zito was in the office during the session with Ms. Rey. Ms. Zito later expressed her concerns over the screams coming from the room. Both ladies performed the most painful and sadistic nipple torture I ever experienced using only their fingers.

That session is memorable in that one could have called it a session with big sister and little sister.  If anyone remembers Rey, she was beautiful and voluptuous. My young lady was petite and delicate with the same skin color and looked like a miniature version of Rey.  Those were the days and now they are distant but cherished memories.

Dannyboy

21 hours ago, Celia and Jordan said:

I had soo much fun playing with you two :) can’t wait until what we get into next time! 

On 5/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, coldbrew92 said:

I really enjoyed bringing your scene request to life, and look forward to showing you my sadistic side. Be careful what you wish for ;)