Dragons of the Chinese Zodiac

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Some of you may know I am of the Year of the Dragon. I was born during the Hour of the Dragon and under the Element of Fire. I alone am already a "Double-Dragon-Domme" LOL I have always played well with and preferred Dragon "associates" and just find them more...interesting, for lack of a better word, than any other animal of the Chinese Zodiac. Aside from being Chinese, mZ and I are alike in that fashion, we are both mythical creatures! It's an understatement to say the creative chord is struck HARD when mZ and I have shared a plaything. "Taboo" and "out of bounds" are non-existent. I wonder what kind of sub it takes to volunteer complete submission to the "Double-Dragon-Dommes"? "Peaches" would be crushed! puree!

Some of you may know I am of the Year of the Dragon. I was born during the Hour of the Dragon and under the Element of Fire. I alone am already a "Double-Dragon-Domme" LOL I have always played well with and preferred Dragon "associates" and just find them more...interesting, for lack of a better word, than any other animal of the Chinese Zodiac. Aside from being Chinese, mZ and I are alike in that fashion, we are both mythical creatures! It's an understatement to say the creative chord is struck HARD when mZ and I have shared a plaything. "Taboo" and "out of bounds" are non-existent. I wonder what kind of sub it takes to volunteer complete submission to the "Double-Dragon-Dommes"? "Peaches" would be crushed! puree!

Pick me, Pick me! Although, I think I'll stop down the street for a couple of Tsingtaos just before hand :blink:

Mistress Kang,

I'm so very fond of this insight you share.

It brings to mind one of our playthings who thought they could handle the Double Dragon Dommes after taking some heavy metal spankings from another mistress and myself. Needless to say, his next session excludes you because I think his goof-up on safewords was enough to earn him a few very memorable battle scars! And tears! LOL

I love the challenge you put forth and welcome any and all volunteers!!

Two extremely beautiful and equally dangerous Mythical Creatures. Actually nothing sounds more inviting, then to enter into a world where Taboo & Out of Bounds are non-existent. If only I thought for one minute, that I could honestly survive the "Double-Dragon-Dommes." That creative chord that exists when a plaything is shared strikes a fascination deep within.

Mistress Kang,

I'm so very fond of this insight you share.

It brings to mind one of our playthings who thought they could handle the Double Dragon Dommes after taking some heavy metal spankings from another mistress and myself. Needless to say, his next session excludes you because I think his goof-up on safewords was enough to earn him a few very memorable battle scars! And tears! LOL

I love the challenge you put forth and welcome any and all volunteers!!

I clearly have no false illusions about handling the Double Dragon Dommes, Mythical Creature of my dreams.