Mistress Lovelace

Hi everyone. I come here to tell you my experience with Mistress Lovelace.
First, I had my first ever BDDM session last weekend. I was excited but at the same time I was 100x more nervous. I think it's normal for a first session.
So, I went there on the day and was received in an extraordinary way. In fact, the entire process was highly professional.
I followed all the steps I was told and entered the Pink Room waiting for Mistress Lovelace.
As soon as I heard the sound of her heels walking towards the room, I started to feel a little nervous.
As soon as she entered the room, I realized how beautiful and sensual she is. Better than the photos, for sure.
We discussed interests and limits and then our session began.
It is important to mention that it was only a 1h session, which I later regretted.
It went by too fast.
Even so, it was a session based on whipping, sissification and pegging.
She used some accessories on me too.
In that moment, I realized it was the first time I was being fucked by a woman and that turned me on.
As it was my first time, I think she was careful to be more lenient and communicate to see if I was enjoying it. In that aspect, she is impeccable.
Just basically the session allowed us to get to know each other and to have a brief idea of what the BDSM World is.
Then this weekend I went back for a new session, this time lasting 2 hours.
This time, everything was different for the better.
We did the same things as the first time and also because of time we did a few more things, including Wax play that Mistress Lovelace said she liked.
Also, we added CBT, which I was a little scared of but actually quite liked.
However, summarizing the 2 sessions, I think I would rather watch other people being dominated than myself being dominated. I don't know if this is normal or if it happens to anyone else.
My thanks to those who arranged the appointment of the sessions and received me with the greatest possible confidentiality.
And of course, many thanks to Mistress Lovelace for being so patient with me and
have provided a pleasant time.
I hope to come back in the near future, maybe even have a "domination and dinner".

Highboots:

Thank you for your detailed and introspective account of your first ever session.

Everything I will say now I have said over the many years of posting on these forums. You are indeed fortunate to begin your pro-domme journey at the Fortress. Being an old-timer my journey began when there were few reliable Mistresses and dungeons and the methods of contact and communication were at best primitive. 

As to your nervousness that is common and expected. To this day I feel nervous and very tentative when meeting a new Mistress. Of course I don't meet new Mistresses anymore but I would feel strange and fear expressing my kinky desires to a total stranger who happens to be a Mistress.

From her photos, Ms. Lovelace appears to be beautiful by anyone's standards. The photos on this site have always been recent and are honest presentations of the Mistress. It is not surprising that the in-person reaction is usually about the Lady looking more beautiful than her photos. The Headmistress sets high standards and strives to reach them always.

The Headmistress made the 2 hour session normal in the scene while most other Mistresses booked 1 hour sessions most of the time. That allows time for both to break the ice comfortably without having to watch the clock. Indeed, there is no clock watching at the end of a session and no antsy client sitting in the waiting room for the next session. The Fortress is all about quality over quantity.

The only negative in all this is you might think that all dungeons and Mistresses will make you feel the same way.  Old timers discovered just how great the Fortress is after many sessions before she came into existence. If you grow up in the Fortress you might discover what second-best and third-best means when to dare to venture elsewhere.  You really don't need to worry about that right now. You've only just begun.

Dannyboy

On 5/10/2022 at 11:57 AM, Dannyboy said:

Highboots:

Thank you for your detailed and introspective account of your first ever session.

Everything I will say now I have said over the many years of posting on these forums. You are indeed fortunate to begin your pro-domme journey at the Fortress. Being an old-timer my journey began when there were few reliable Mistresses and dungeons and the methods of contact and communication were at best primitive. 

As to your nervousness that is common and expected. To this day I feel nervous and very tentative when meeting a new Mistress. Of course I don't meet new Mistresses anymore but I would feel strange and fear expressing my kinky desires to a total stranger who happens to be a Mistress.

From her photos, Ms. Lovelace appears to be beautiful by anyone's standards. The photos on this site have always been recent and are honest presentations of the Mistress. It is not surprising that the in-person reaction is usually about the Lady looking more beautiful than her photos. The Headmistress sets high standards and strives to reach them always.

The Headmistress made the 2 hour session normal in the scene while most other Mistresses booked 1 hour sessions most of the time. That allows time for both to break the ice comfortably without having to watch the clock. Indeed, there is no clock watching at the end of a session and no antsy client sitting in the waiting room for the next session. The Fortress is all about quality over quantity.

The only negative in all this is you might think that all dungeons and Mistresses will make you feel the same way.  Old timers discovered just how great the Fortress is after many sessions before she came into existence. If you grow up in the Fortress you might discover what second-best and third-best means when to dare to venture elsewhere.  You really don't need to worry about that right now. You've only just begun.

Dannyboy

I could not have said it any better. The Fortress has been number one since it first opened. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, I had my first ever BDSM session with Mistress Lovelace. I was incredibly nervous given that it was my first time and it was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. I truly didn’t know what to expect.

Saying that Mistress Lovelace was “amazing” would be an understatement. She was perfect in every way. Absolutely gorgeous and kind, yet strict. She was so accommodating to the fact that it was my first time, but at the same time she was honest and stern when I wasn’t doing a good job. 

That first session got me addicted in the best way possible. I wasn’t proud of my own performance, so my goal now is to keep improving, keep pushing my limits, and get better at pleasing Mistress Lovelace. 

Needless to say, I’ll be returning to her for sure 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...