Mistress Choi

lashee

Dear Mistress Choi,

That was a wonderful place You took me to in the Steel Room. i will always cherish it and look forward to exploring more with You. Thank You for leading me firmly, yet gently. i had one more little tear episode, and it made me smile. Thank You for all our sessions together. It has been such pleasure getting to know You and learn from You.

Here's my little poem.

You took me to:

A place i've never been.

A place with no fantasies.

A land of no eyesight.

The Realm of Your Radiance.

Hm. i'm not sure it's clear. What i mean to say is, i rely so much on visual fantasy, such as the vision of You purring through the air with Your whip. You took me to a land of almost pure (purr) feeling. It was good to know i could always open my eyes, and there You would be, radiant. Your radiance became my only vision. Anyway, when i first wrote it, i didn't know what i meant. Maybe i just need another good cry!

lashee,

I'm happy that you and I were able to share a special moment, and that you're starting to expand your boundaries. That you let me take you outside of your long established comfort zone means a lot to me. I'm not entirely sure that your poem makes any sense to me, but thank you :-)

xo Mistress Choi

Dear Mistress Choi,

That was a wonderful place You took me to in the Steel Room. i will always cherish it and look forward to exploring more with You. Thank You for leading me firmly, yet gently. i had one more little tear episode, and it made me smile. Thank You for all our sessions together. It has been such pleasure getting to know You and learn from You.

Here's my little poem.

You took me to:

A place i've never been.

A place with no fantasies.

A land of no eyesight.

The Realm of Your Radiance.

Hm. i'm not sure it's clear. What i mean to say is, i rely so much on visual fantasy, such as the vision of You purring through the air with Your whip. You took me to a land of almost pure (purr) feeling. It was good to know i could always open my eyes, and there You would be, radiant. Your radiance became my only vision. Anyway, when i first wrote it, i didn't know what i meant. Maybe i just need another good cry!