which one is the best for CP?

romainlocas

Hi,

I can highly recommend Mistress Kang for a really good ass whipping! I promise you it will be one that you won't forget. You should be honest about your limits because it is not a good idea to exaggerate about how much you can take and how far you can go. I'm sure all of the ladies can deliver but I'm speaking from a long history of ass whippings from Mistress Kang.

whip

mmhh...

ok well i am looking forward to be introduce to this kind of stuff. I would like to try different items, from flogger, cane, crop, but the most exciting for me would be the bull whip, cracking on my ass chicks.

The sound of the whip cracking is such a turn on. And associated to such beautiful ladies it's heaven.

So...

Just saw a couple of videos on youtube on corporal punishment in China and Syria. The Syrian teacher hit the boys on their soles and the girls on their palms with a stick. She seemed harder on the girls. Although I received similar punishments in grammar school (no soles) it was difficult to watch their fear, their punishment, and their crying.

Ooooo bull whip - one of my faves! Though, I do love dressage whips as well; if you enjoy the sound of a bull whip, I think you'll enjoy the lovely papercutter crack that the dressage whip delivers.

mmhh...

ok well i am looking forward to be introduce to this kind of stuff. I would like to try different items, from flogger, cane, crop, but the most exciting for me would be the bull whip, cracking on my ass chicks.

The sound of the whip cracking is such a turn on. And associated to such beautiful ladies it's heaven.

So...

Ooooo bull whip - one of my faves! Though, I do love dressage whips as well; if you enjoy the sound of a bull whip, I think you'll enjoy the lovely papercutter crack that the dressage whip delivers.

Mistress Choi,

Never heard of a dressage whip before. Just viewed a video of a woman training a miniature horse with one. It looked like a thin cane. You might have to introduce me to one.

Ray

I have only been once so far, but my session was with Mistress Kang and there was a ton of CP in my scene and it was amazing. She also used numerous implements, not just whips. So if your looking for variety, just get chained up in the steel room and remember your safe word, because you will be in for one wild ride. Two enthusiastic thumbs way up!

which mistress would you recommend for a first experience of whipping?

I alway fantasy to get my ass whipped...

• 2 weeks later...

omg, i just saw your video :)

amazing mistress. The dressage whip is an awesome toy as well, i'm familiar with the noise it's such a turn on, but the pain it inflict is mean.

Also mistress Choi you look very good with a bullwhip in your hand :)

when are we gonna have video of other mistress practicing bullwhipping??? Mistress Zhao, Mistress Ahn??? I would love to see some action from you two...