Unsure

I recently discovered the Fortress Web site and have been utterly captivated by the images of your beautiful Mistresses. I would very much like to visit when I'm in New York, but after reading a number of postings on this forum I'm unsure if the Fortress is for me. I have a number of years of experience and have found that I mostly prefer less "physical" and more "psychological" domination and role playing. Specifically, I have a height/size fetish that includes giantess/shrunken man fantasies, and some of the taller Mistresses at the Fortress appeal to me very strongly in that regard. The trouble is that I had one session several years ago with a Mistress in another city in which my usual limits were exceeded and it was quite unpleasant; I don't blame her, I think I just let myself be taken to far too fast. Since then I'm a bit gun shy, especially with an unfamiliar Mistress. Most of the reviews I've read here have talked about heavier physical pain than I like. If I am seeking a "gentler" - if not necessarily "kinder" - sort of session, say one that features a lot of verbal humiliation combined with mild physical domination, would I be able to find that here? I appreciate any advice from patrons and staff alike.

Thanks!

I recently discovered the Fortress Web site and have been utterly captivated by the images of your beautiful Mistresses. I would very much like to visit when I'm in New York, but after reading a number of postings on this forum I'm unsure if the Fortress is for me. I have a number of years of experience and have found that I mostly prefer less "physical" and more "psychological" domination and role playing. Specifically, I have a height/size fetish that includes giantess/shrunken man fantasies, and some of the taller Mistresses at the Fortress appeal to me very strongly in that regard. The trouble is that I had one session several years ago with a Mistress in another city in which my usual limits were exceeded and it was quite unpleasant; I don't blame her, I think I just let myself be taken to far too fast. Since then I'm a bit gun shy, especially with an unfamiliar Mistress. Most of the reviews I've read here have talked about heavier physical pain than I like. If I am seeking a "gentler" - if not necessarily "kinder" - sort of session, say one that features a lot of verbal humiliation combined with mild physical domination, would I be able to find that here? I appreciate any advice from patrons and staff alike.

Thanks!

R m

Speaking from my own experiences and from what I've read from others on the Forum, I think you can rest assured that the Fortress women are talented and versatile as to accommodate your session requests.

Ray

Thanks for the reassurances. I didn't mean to imply that the Fortress' obviously talented Mistresses couldn't accommodate my requests, I just wasn't sure how much interest there would be in a comparatively mild (physically) session, given the descriptions I'd read here of much heavier styles of play. It sounds like I needn't have been concerned. My eagerness to have the Fetish Fortress experience is growing!

Gratefully,

bill

Thanks!

Hello little man,

Here at the Fortress, your booking process includes a thorough description of all your likes and limits. These are taken into consideration as to which mistress to pair you with as well as tailoring an enjoyable session for just you. You will always have a safe word to use and all of your preferences are usually honored.

I am not the least bit a giantess, but I hope you find your Amazonian here.

Dear Mistress Zhao,

It is clear to me from Your greeting that You know just which tiny buttons to push in this size fetishist! Thank You for helping me better understand the process of arranging a session. There is no doubt that the right Giantess will be there when i arrive at the Fortress (and remember, from my perspective at 3 inches tall, You are just as much a Giantess as any of the other lovely Mistresses there)!

Humbly and gratefully Yours,

bill

Hello,

I am a three time visitor to the Fortress. I am have visited many othe rpro domes and can assure you that you will enjoy the Fortress. I also am not into pain, and my sessions have been awesome. Check the board for the thread, presession instructions. It gives a great in sight to the cruel minds of the Mistresses at the Fortress And shows their willingness to design a session around your likes. Make an appointment, you won't be disappointed.

Bflosub

quote name='Rachel's manlette' timestamp='1291329153' post='16241']

Dear Mistress Zhao,

It is clear to me from Your greeting that You know just which tiny buttons to push in this size fetishist! Thank You for helping me better understand the process of arranging a session. There is no doubt that the right Giantess will be there when i arrive at the Fortress (and remember, from my perspective at 3 inches tall, You are just as much a Giantess as any of the other lovely Mistresses there)!

Humbly and gratefully Yours,

bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...