Free HD Corporal Punishment video!

Guest Mistress Kang

All of the Mistresses have really great and unique chemistry with each other. You boys sure are lucky to have such a fabulous bunch at the Fortress.

O-M-G!! That's the first time I saw that clip. The single tail sound is as distinct as someone loading a pump shot gun. He held up better than i did...I feel like such a wuss. Mistress Jung and Mistress Choi are an outstanding team. Nice job by the sub with the cam. Kind of surprised there wasn't a lot of "cut" "let's do that again" LMAO....Sorry I just crack myself up. Thanks for the clip. As usual the Fortress does mot disappoint.

TrackWarrior

Jim

Wow! The video turned out great. i too had that feeling of being there (YUM!).

Thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung. i will NOT top from the bottom!

Congratulations, Mistress Kang, on a great idea and beautiful editing.

Thank You, Mistress Choi, for Your compliment. You have taken me over.

That was an amazing session. Can you believe how many tests of love They put me through?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the video! As you can see, Mistress Jung and I had a blast during this session. I am so happy to have such a loyal subbie :-)

Now, who's next? :twisted:

Oh, I love this video, especially Mitress Choi. **Edited** I would like to hear much more of those gorgeous ladies. Both of the mistresses look so stunning in it and is there something better than two ladies having so much fun torturing their subbie?

Edited by Mistress Kang
Unkind to video sub

• 1 year later...

- from the Fetish Fortress

You also have the option of having a video like this so you can enjoy your session over and over.

I was interested to see someone viewing this thread, too. Wish I would have known about the option of having a video made for my session...perhaps next time, if I'm a good enough boy.

:D

New to the forum. Nice to meet everyone. I am very excited to have scheduled my first appointment @ the Fortress and thought i'd just peruse the forum. This video is very nice but I must say the dynamic duo seem to go easy on the sub with the single tail. Is that all they've got? I sure hope the Mistresses I chose put a little more back into it...

And Mistress Jung's haircut in this video is so hot - It goes so perfect with the shape or her beautiful face - And both Mistresses Jung & Choi's outfits & boots were so were mesmerizing - of course, my favorite boots are the clear boots that Mistress Choi wore at the XTC party & I think Mistress Yao wore clear boots in one of Her videos too (I think I would faint if saw a pic of Mistress Zhao in clear boots) - & then I would say after the clear boots, the black boots in this video are my 2nd favorite.