Free HD Corporal Punishment video!

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

- from the Fetish Fortress

A few months ago we brought you un-retouched, 360º view movies so you could avoid the... less than honest Domme photos out there. The BIG question at the time was- we know how good the ladies at the Fortress LOOK, but we all also know looks are only a small part of what makes a kickass Domme. How to show their skill and session style to those that don't know them?

Now, I give you my answer to that question- loyal stunt subs willing to give you a first person view of some real sessions with Fortress Dommes. As far as I know, these are the first true POV BDSM videos on the Web- you saw it here first:-)

Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung Versus Shine

High Definition (full screen), 551mb, 20min run time.

If you don't already have it, you will need Quicktime Player (it's free).

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

For those of you who have never been here, and are NOT into corporal don't get scared off by the whipping and the screaming- we offer a wide variety of more mellow session activities that can be discussed in advance. You also have the option of having a video like this so you can enjoy your session over and over.

For those of you who can't make it to NYC see us in person don't worry- we will be posting more so just enjoy and please let me know if there is any particular activity you'd like to see featured in future videos.

Download isn't working for me unfortunately - or maybe this is an experiment in tease and denial? :P

A few months ago we brought you un-retouched, 360º view movies so you could avoid the... less than honest Domme photos out there. The BIG question at the time was- we know how good the ladies at the Fortress LOOK, but we all also know looks are only a small part of what makes a kickass Domme. How to show their skill and session style to those that don't know them?

Now, I give you my answer to that question- loyal stunt subs willing to give you a first person view of some real sessions with Fortress Dommes. As far as I know, these are the first true POV BDSM videos on the Web- you saw it here first:-)

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

For those of you who have never been here, and are NOT into corporal don't get scared off by the whipping and the screaming- we offer a wide variety of more mellow session activities that can be discussed in advance. You also have the option of having a video like this so you can enjoy your session over and over.

For those of you who can't make it to NYC see us in person don't worry- we will be posting more so just enjoy and please let me know if there is any particular activity you'd like to see featured in future videos.

http://www.apple.com...ktime/download/

While I'm not into nipples I must admit that was pretty darned exciting. I couldn't tell who enjoyed it more, the Mistresses or Shine. Looks like Ms Choi and Ms Jung are on my wish list for the new year.:rolleyes:

http://www.apple.com...ktime/download/

Thanks so much for the posting but for me it only plays about a third of the way thru whether online or saving locally. Any ideas?

Michael

Guest Mistress Kang

It *should* be working now, anyone who had problems please try again. The full video is 20 minutes and very much worth downloading. Right mouse click the link, or if it loads in a window do a File, Save page as or whatever equivalent your browser has.

It actually is scaled down a bit from the raw camera output, even now it's taxing the server- raw would shut us down LOL.

The download worked fine and its an Amazing Video,,,,,,,Thank You

The funniest part was when shine said that the "rubber is weird, it does not mark like leather" Mistress Choi/Jung look at each other and with a surprised look on their faces obviously because he cant see the marks...... LMAO!

For those of you still having trouble a Flash version

http://FortressNYC.com/Players/video/Choi-Jung-Shine.htm

But I really don't think it looks good at such a small size instead of full screen...

Thank you for sharing that Mistress Kang! Mistress Jung & Mistress Choi are absolutlely gorgeous and sexy. Wow! Thanks for this evenings entertainment!

Thank you for the video! I loved the parts with the strokes, the strokes on the floor were very nice

I love the clothing on Mistress Jung and Mistress Choi

Does the HD-camera has a wide angle?

Thanks to Mistress Kang for the video, Mistress Jung and Mistress Choi and the stunt-sub!

Glad everyone is enjoying the video! Oh how Mistress Choi and I love torturing subs with our sweet little faces and bright happy giggles.

Mistress Jung,

If I didn't know any better, after looking at your sweet little faces and listening to your bright happy giggles, I would have never guessed you were the torturing types, which is an aspect of any scenario that I really do love.