Happy Birthday Miss Zhao!

Stinger

I am finding that accumulating years only brings more wisdom and experience, not solely age.

My chronological age may be increasing but so is my power and insight.

I see and feel more than I used to but am also able to control my response and reactions to these things.

I truly hope that there are others out there who take the honor of walking this earth with gained wisdom to be a blessing.

I am finding that accumulating years only brings more wisdom and experience, not solely age.

I see and feel more than I used to but am also able to control my response and reactions to these things.

I truly hope that there are others out there who take the honor of walking this earth with gained wisdom to be a blessing.

My dearest Mistress Zhao,

I realize it is very late, but still my sincere belated wishes. I hope you had a good birthday and I have no doubt that your power and insight will increase indeed. And hope to experience that soon.

Rob

Dear mZ,

I always take great stock in everything you have to say, as I have continually looked at your extreme wisdom as a blessing for some time now. Also with increased power and insight, I am just all the more in awe of you. I have always been drawn to and fascinated with an intelligent woman with a complex mind. May I also add that while your chronological age increases, with each new picture of yours I see, so does your beauty.

xoxoxo