Training Session ONLY $160HR (Seung & Ahn with Kang)

Guest Mistress Kang

As you know there are TWO new Players @ the Fortress - Mistress Seung and Mistress Ahn - who are still in training ;-) Training sessions with either with me are discounted to just 160 for the hour, we like fresh meat in case we mess you up too badly LOL. If you require more than an hour of session, additional time are usual rates (see individual profiles on site). Hurry and email for this week (Aug. 18th-21st), they are both available Mon-Thu 11am-11pm. We're open to all types of session, keep us interested!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Being part of a training session for one of the two beautiful new Players (Seung & Ahn) given by the Queen herself seems to good to be true. A nirvana like dream come true, where to be completely honest, I really don't think I would mind if you messed me up too bad, that's probably part of the learning experience of a new Mistress and if me being messed up helps one of these awesome ladies become a regular at The Fortress then that is a small sacrifice and personal preference of a well worth price to pay. Thanks for this wonderful enticing opportunity.

It was too much fun. :D

Your allgiance to The Fortress is admirable and respected. I applaud you for keeping an unconditional support for the sisterhood of The Fortress. New Mistresses are lucky to have submissives like you. Your undying devotion will be rewarded...as always. ;)

• 1 year later...

shermie,

Now I'm jealous but I'm glad you had a great time. Honestly I would just be looking for an excuse to spend time

with Mistress Kang even though the new Dommes look quite enticing.

whip

shermie,

I don't know if you will ever read this but I did have the opportunity of seeing Mistress Kang and Ahn together and it was more than worth every second I was in their clutches. They are truly a dynamic duo!

whip

Your allgiance to The Fortress is admirable and respected. I applaud you for keeping an unconditional support for the sisterhood of The Fortress. New Mistresses are lucky to have submissives like you. Your undying devotion will be rewarded...as always. ;)

Posts from former Mistresses only identifies them as "Guest". Hard to figure out who's who. I think this was from Minnie Chan.