Am I crazy?

bubblegirl

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this forum and first time attempting to discuss anything fetish related, so please excuse my ignorance.

I came across this site while researching possible ways to make my fantasies a reality. However, I haven't found anything on the internet that directly discusses topics relating to my "fetishes", and am beginning to think I may just be insane and that my desires aren't something that are accepted or catered for by the fetish community.

Basically, I love the idea of forced feminization and public humiliation. For example, being forced to dress up as a female slut, handcufffed, and dropped off in a very public place so I have to walk back to my Mistress's dungeon, or something like that (I'm aware that feminization is a relatively normal thing, it's the public part that i'm not so sure about).

Is this something that people do? Is it even a safe/sane idea?

A trip abroad for the specific purpose of living out the fantasy would be needed. Hence I'm trying to find out all I can before just getting on a plane.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I appreciate any response or advice anyone has to offer.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this forum and first time attempting to discuss anything fetish related, so please excuse my ignorance.

I came across this site while researching possible ways to make my fantasies a reality. However, I haven't found anything on the internet that directly discusses topics relating to my "fetishes", and am beginning to think I may just be insane and that my desires aren't something that are accepted or catered for by the fetish community.

Basically, I love the idea of forced feminization and public humiliation. For example, being forced to dress up as a female slut, handcufffed, and dropped off in a very public place so I have to walk back to my Mistress's dungeon, or something like that (I'm aware that feminization is a relatively normal thing, it's the public part that i'm not so sure about).

I live and work in an obscure Asain country where the idea of fetishes still isn't publicly discussed, so a trip abroad for the specific purpose of living out the fantasy would be needed. Hence I'm trying to find out all I can before just getting on a plane.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I appreciate any response or advice anyone has to offer.

BG

I think everybody has similar thoughts about our interests here. Maybe not insane but at least unusual. The fact that you're from another country might make it easier to act out your fantasy here as no one would know you. I would email Mistress Kang and tell her of your interests. I'm sure she'd be happy to advise and guide you.

Ray

Hi everyone,

I live and work in an obscure Asain country where the idea of fetishes still isn't publicly discussed, so a trip abroad for the specific purpose of living out the fantasy would be needed. Hence I'm trying to find out all I can before just getting on a plane.

Hi:

You are not crazy at all! This is actually a very normal fantasy as it makes the fantasy more of a reality when the humiliation is public. I think it falls along the lines of public sex. In a city like NYC it is not dangerous unless you were being dropped off in a bad part of town in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, I am not sure how much the Fortress would be able to accommodate this fantasy as we try not to bring too much attention to the clients coming and leaving our facilities. Though, I recommend sending a request to booking as it may be possible.

I would love to dress you up as a slutty school girl and drop you off in the middle of Union Square. Watch you squirm with all the NYU students laughing and pointing. Follow you back in a car while throwing eggs at you as you make your way back to the Fortress. Once in my hands, punish you for being the little slut you are.

Hope this helps!

MTran

In my opinion you're absolutely not crazy. Every one of us (the world over) has some kind of quirk, fetish, whatever and as long as your fetish doesn't involve harming an unwilling participant or a participant who's unable to determine that for themselves, who's to say you're crazy.

Hi:

You are not crazy at all! This is actually a very normal fantasy as it makes the fantasy more of a reality when the humiliation is public. I think it falls along the lines of public sex. In a city like NYC it is not dangerous unless you were being dropped off in a bad part of town in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, I am not sure how much the Fortress would be able to accommodate this fantasy as we try not to bring too much attention to the clients coming and leaving our facilities. Though, I recommend sending a request to booking as it may be possible.

I would love to dress you up as a slutty school girl and drop you off in the middle of Union Square. Watch you squirm with all the NYU students laughing and pointing. Follow you back in a car while throwing eggs at you as you make your way back to the Fortress. Once in my hands, punish you for being the little slut you are.

Hope this helps!

MTran

MTran,

Interesting scenario with the egg throwing and then of course punishment once in your hands. I just knew that you would be a perfect fit at The Fortress.

Hi everyone,

Bubble Girl,

I would never consider you crazy. In fact, I give you a lot of credit for someone who lives and works in an obscure Asian country where the idea of fetishes still isn't publicly discussed, for you to openly discuss your particular fetish on this Forum and also to consider a trip abroad for the purpose of living out that fantasy.

Hope this helps!

MTran

When I tell people about my Mistress experiences (people think I'm kidding of course...well, some aren't sure) I tell of actual session activities and some fabricated. Except for the car and the eggs I've told that exact story before.

Hi:

Hope this helps!

MTran

Wow. I had no idea fetishes could be so predictable and well understood. It's as if my mind were in a book on your shelf somewhere.

I can fully understand and respect the rule about clients coming and going - though perhaps there could be other ways round it (like having me walk somewhere else to be picked up?).

I also read a recent post on this forum about someone having a session with five mistresses, I guess with that many people things would feel semi public anyway?

I guess the only thing left to do now is try making a booking and see what happens. Before reading this I was kind of in two minds as to whether it'd really be worth the time and hassle of a 12 hour plane ride - now that I'm reading ideas from Mistress Tran, I feel like running to the airport as fast as I can and stealing a plane myself if necessary.

Bubble Girl,

I would never consider you crazy. In fact, I give you a lot of credit for someone who lives and works in an obscure Asian country where the idea of fetishes still isn't publicly discussed, for you to openly discuss your particular fetish on this Forum and also to consider a trip abroad for the purpose of living out that fantasy.

Thanks for all the replies. It's odd, I used to run a busy forum myself (totally unrelated to the subject at hand) and everyone was so nasty and unsupportive of each other, even about the most mundane issues. Kind of ironic (in a good way) that people on here are so nice, even though the thing they have in common is a desire to be abused in some way or another.

I come from a western country where this type of stuff is relatively normal, but have spent most of my life in a country where I don't even think such concepts exist (if they do, they aren't discussed). My only experience of the "fetish scene" comes from the internet. I was put off for a long time because all I could ever find were latex clad women spanking guys asses. I just kind of assumed for a few years that that was all there was to it, and it didn't appeal to me.

The other issue (which Mistress Tran already diligently pointed out) is that my fantasy is what it is, because it's something that could be "real". I've always been a "real or nothing" kind of person, if I have an idea, I like to be able to make it a reality (until now, only in other aspects of life). And what could feel more real than being dressed up as a school girl (or maybe French Maid?) outfit and being made to walk around in a public place?

So, I took the big step, submitted a booking request, and we'll have to wait and see what's really possible.

Wow. I had no idea fetishes could be so predictable and well understood. It's as if my mind were in a book on your shelf somewhere.

I can fully understand and respect the rule about clients coming and going - though perhaps there could be other ways round it (like having me walk somewhere else to be picked up?).

I also read a recent post on this forum about someone having a session with five mistresses, I guess with that many people things would feel semi public anyway?

I guess the only thing left to do now is try making a booking and see what happens. Before reading this I was kind of in two minds as to whether it'd really be worth the time and hassle of a 12 hour plane ride - now that I'm reading ideas from Mistress Tran, I feel like running to the airport as fast as I can and stealing a plane myself if necessary.

Gadzooks BG, Don't do that. Stealing a plane will get you jail time and delay your Fortress rendezvous with Mistress Tran.:)

Thanks for all the replies. It's odd, I used to run a busy forum myself (totally unrelated to the subject at hand) and everyone was so nasty and unsupportive of each other, even about the most mundane issues. Kind of ironic (in a good way) that people on here are so nice, even though the thing they have in common is a desire to be abused in some way or another.

I come from a western country where this type of stuff is relatively normal, but have spent most of my life in a country where I don't even think such concepts exist (if they do, they aren't discussed). My only experience of the "fetish scene" comes from the internet. I was put off for a long time because all I could ever find were latex clad women spanking guys asses. I just kind of assumed for a few years that that was all there was to it, and it didn't appeal to me.

The other issue (which Mistress Tran already diligently pointed out) is that my fantasy is what it is, because it's something that could be "real". I've always been a "real or nothing" kind of person, if I have an idea, I like to be able to make it a reality (until now, only in other aspects of life). And what could feel more real than being dressed up as a school girl (or maybe French Maid?) outfit and being made to walk around in a public place?

So, I took the big step, submitted a booking request, and we'll have to wait and see what's really possible.

Bubble Girl,

Good for you in moving forward. I hope that your fantasy will become a reality and meet all of your expectations. Also hope to one day hear how all this unfolds.

Bubble Girl,

Good for you in moving forward. I hope that your fantasy will become a reality and meet all of your expectations. Also hope to one day hear how all this unfolds.

Thanks, it's been about 24 hours since I sent the booking request, though given that it's new year for you guys, I'm still holding out hope for a response (one can imagine that if whoever responds to requests was ever going to be busy or away, this would be the time). If it happens, I will of course keep you all updated.

Which reminds me - Happy new year everyone. Still have to wait a few more months until new year here.

:rolleyes:

Bubble Girl,

I have visited the fortress many times and Ms. Tran's response is the kind of answer that makes me love the fortress. I have a very similar fantasy and wonder exactly how public a session can get. I have pictured being dressed up and sent out to get something for my Mistress, maybe something as simple as a coffee or worse like a feminine product of some sort. Can the Mistresses tell us if they have ever had any real session turn somewhat public or how public they would be willing to go?

Thanks ladies!

Bflosub

Well, after a few days of nervously waiting, sadly it doesn't look like my request is getting a response. Totally understandable, yet still disappointing.

I guess it opens up a different question though; What do you do if your fantasy is something that you can't put into practice? Do you just try to teach yourself to stop wanting it? Can that even be done?

:(

Good news; I got a positive response to my booking request. Now finding flights!

This is going to be memorable......

bobblegirl,

How very exciting for you!

I think Mistress Tran's idea is superb, maybe it could be booked as a Dinner & Domination, since eggs would be involved. And after all, eggs are considered food ;) We could throw in a few rotten tomatoes and wilted dumpster cabbage for good measure.

Bobbi,

You should read the thread "precession instructions". It details some on the things I had to do prior to my last session with Mistress Jung. It did include some public humiliation.

Bflosub

Good news; I got a positive response to my booking request. Now finding flights!

This is going to be memorable......

bobblegirl,

I think Mistress Tran's idea is superb, maybe it could be booked as a Dinner & Domination, since eggs would be involved. And after all, eggs are considered food ;) We could throw in a few rotten tomatoes and wilted dumpster cabbage for good measure.

Silly mZ, LOL...best wishes in your session bobblegirl. Please let us know how it turns out.

bobblegirl,

Well, I've booked my flight, the rest is in the hands of Mistress Tran, Mistress Ree, and Mistress Kang.

Seeing the plane tickets is giving me butterflies. I've imagined this forever, I can hardly believe it's about to happen.

Guest Mistress Kang

Well, I've booked my flight, the rest is in the hands of Mistress Tran, Mistress Ree, and Mistress Kang.

Seeing the plane tickets is giving me butterflies. I've imagined this forever, I can hardly believe it's about to happen.

When I first read your handle I thought it said "bubblegirl" which by the way I like much better than "bobblegirl" (ahem!) unless you have some interesting story to go along with it??

NYC is not a public play friendly place, but I have taken a few lucky sissies out on the town many times- dressed to the nines we'd enjoy dinners, shows, some shopping, parties... and all done successfully (ie: without harassment or arrests). If you pick your audience carefully, behave discreetly and wear heels you can actually walk in ;-) - outings are a breeze and are more fun that you can ever imagine!

When I first read your handle I thought it said "bubblegirl" which by the way I like much better than "bobblegirl" (ahem!) unless you have some interesting story to go along with it??

NYC is not a public play friendly place, but I have taken a few lucky sissies out on the town many times- dressed to the nines we'd enjoy dinners, shows, some shopping, parties... and all done successfully (ie: without harassment or arrests). If you pick your audience carefully, behave discreetly and wear heels you can actually walk in ;-) - outings are a breeze and are more fun that you can ever imagine!

The reason for the name change is that i'm well known in the mmorpg world under a name that is stupidly similar to the original name, so i wanted to change it. But then changing it would have made people's references to "bg" not make sense, so i tried to change it to something with the same acronym - evidently doing a pretty dumb job of it.

Not to worry Mistress, when i get there you can call me whatever makes you happy

B)

Mistress Kang,

That is so strange, as I thought the exact same thing and actually responded to two posts using the handle "bubblegirl", go figure.

However, I do feel bad about that and would like to extend an apology for my confusion and to wish "bobblegirl" all the best in the upcoming NYC / Fetish Fortress experience.