Interest in watersports and/or G/S

dafish

I was just curious, do any of the Mistresses at the fortress have an interest in watersports or golden showers with their slaves? I'm somewhat new to this interest but VERY curious about it or any stories the Mistresses would like to share.

Oh yes....very long long golden showers. Having multiple Mistresses give you a shower is very fun as well.....a golden ocean to swim in.

Oh yes....very long long golden showers. Having multiple Mistresses give you a shower is very fun as well.....a golden ocean to swim in.

MTran,

Very long, long golden showers by multiple Mistresses does sound like fun, especially when speaking of an ocean's worth. Instead of singing Cry Me a River, I would change the words to Piss Me an Ocean.

• 1 month later...

Is there a certain position (straddling someone's hips, head, from a balcony) or location (shower, outdoors, in the ocean) that you enjoyed give or receive a golden shower? I'm interested in hearing other people's experiences and what the mood was like i.e. was it erotic, forceful, empowering, humiliating, did you beg for it, did you make the other person beg for it, was it pure ecstasy for you but maybe not the other....and if so was that what made it so hot for you? At the core, what was it about your best experience with golden showers that you enjoyed so much...what made it so memorable?

I only experienced a golden shower once when an ex-girlfriend did it on my leg in the shower. I said something about waiting for the water to warm up. She was kissing me in the shower at the time, intertwined her legs with mine with some wet and soapy heavy petting going on. Suddenly and surprisingly to me (in a good way) she started giving my leg a golden shower while keeping her lips locked on mine in a passionate moment of kissing and heavy petting. When she was done, she pulled away, giggled and asked if the water was warm enough yet. That led to other kinky fun. Anyway, I enjoyed the way she introduced the golden shower...completely unexpected and non-consensual but in the shower where it washed off right away. She did it only half jokingly...it was something she wanted to do it for a while but was a little apprehensive about what my response would be. I'm glad that she never asked and just did it because it got her off to do it and to me, sensing that a girl is aroused by something and using me to get her off is the hottest thing in the world.

Is there a certain position (straddling someone's hips, head, from a balcony) or location (shower, outdoors, in the ocean) that you enjoyed give or receive a golden shower? I'm interested in hearing other people's experiences and what the mood was like i.e. was it erotic, forceful, empowering, humiliating, did you beg for it, did you make the other person beg for it, was it pure ecstasy for you but maybe not the other....and if so was that what made it so hot for you? At the core, what was it about your best experience with golden showers that you enjoyed so much...what made it so memorable?

I only experienced a golden shower once when an ex-girlfriend did it on my leg in the shower. I said something about waiting for the water to warm up. She was kissing me in the shower at the time, intertwined her legs with mine with some wet and soapy heavy petting going on. Suddenly and surprisingly to me (in a good way) she started giving my leg a golden shower while keeping her lips locked on mine in a passionate moment of kissing and heavy petting. When she was done, she pulled away, giggled and asked if the water was warm enough yet. That led to other kinky fun. Anyway, I enjoyed the way she introduced the golden shower...completely unexpected and non-consensual but in the shower where it washed off right away. She did it only half jokingly...it was something she wanted to do it for a while but was a little apprehensive about what my response would be. I'm glad that she never asked and just did it because it got her off to do it and to me, sensing that a girl is aroused by something and using me to get her off is the hottest thing in the world.

I like our GS box as it confines a subs head to take the whole GS and smell it as it fills the box....it can get a bit foggy in there hahaha. I prefer if a sub does not wear goggles or nose plugs as i find it funny when it gets in their eyes and nose. Also, walking over a sub and trickling it all over their body is good to- just covering them in it all.

I was just curious, do any of the Mistresses at the fortress have an interest in watersports or golden showers with their slaves? I'm somewhat new to this interest but VERY curious about it or any stories the Mistresses would like to share.

I love golden showers! Talk about marking your territory. And for subs how can consume, what dedication. I love the various position I can deliver my steamy golden stream from.

dafish...how do you envision your golden shower?

• 2 weeks later...

I love golden showers! Talk about marking your territory. And for subs how can consume, what dedication. I love the various position I can deliver my steamy golden stream from.

From a funnel for efficiency, but as a challenge shotgunning it from the source...a little harder not to spill!

Also, really really really would like to have a little GS garnish on the meal I am chained to the floor eating from a dog bowl! ahhh...good times...

While I've enjoyed many an exciting golden shower, something I haven't tried yet but would like to try would involve two mistresses: one to hold me down and force my mouth open, the second to do the deed... Then maybe they could change places.

Would any Fortress mistresses enjoy this sort of scene?

While I've enjoyed many an exciting golden shower, something I haven't tried yet but would like to try would involve two mistresses: one to hold me down and force my mouth open, the second to do the deed... Then maybe they could change places.

Would any Fortress mistresses enjoy this sort of scene?

i never need my mouth held open, since i'm forever thirsty. And i love to drink straight from the fountain. No funnel necessary.

From a funnel for efficiency, but as a challenge shotgunning it from the source...a little harder not to spill!

Also, really really really would like to have a little GS garnish on the meal I am chained to the floor eating from a dog bowl! ahhh...good times...

Funnels are always good for efficiency. If you're going straight from the source, I hope you can chug, because I have a powerful stream.

Funnels are always good for efficiency. If you're going straight from the source, I hope you can chug, because I have a powerful stream.

I love to drink straight from the source as well, as I find the view much more appealing. As if I were drinking wine in a fine establishment and while doing so, had a seat with a wonderful view, I then draw more enjoyment from the act.

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Jung would be nice to drink an entire bladder of golden from you! And I hope you like to drink a lot before!

• 4 months later...

Mistress Jung,

I have not had alot of experience with golden showers..i once had a similar experience to a previous poster of an ex doing it to me in the shower slightly while i was nxt to her leg. As some on here know, I had vast experience with hypnosis, and was hypnotized alot..and one of my triggers involved myself losing control of my bladder and peeing myself..but thats about it in terms of my experience.

• 1 month later...