Korean Sessions !

Yesterday I had my VERY first sessions in Korean with subs who spoke conversationally/fluently! I had so much fun and been thinking about some fun role play scenarios that could involve teaching my subs some simple Korean words I like… my most favorite has to be 누나 (nuna, means Older Sister//older woman), I melt and fire up with passion every time I hear it! It’s so cute. 

for anyone interested ,

네 (Nae) is Yes

좋아요 (jo-ah-yo) is enthusiastic yes & “I like it”

더 (duh) is More

돼지 (dae-ji) is Pig

앉아 (an-ja) is Sit 

honestly, if you were to learn a few Korean words you probably don’t have to know or say much during a session as a sub… anyone down for a captive-prisoner-who-has-to-learn-Korean-the-hard-way RP … or a challenge for a treat? :)

Dear Ms. Sato:

I concur that a sub can navigate a session in a foreign language using only a few key words.  I was exposed to the Korean language in session only once.  I didn't have to say a word as she counted to 100. The Headmistress was part of that session pre-Fortress.  

There was a time when Japanese was a mainstay of my sessions.  As I mentioned I've lost any suggestion of fluency due to disuse.

Dannyboy 

11 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

Yesterday I had my VERY first sessions in Korean with subs who spoke conversationally/fluently! I had so much fun and been thinking about some fun role play scenarios that could involve teaching my subs some simple Korean words I like… my most favorite has to be 누나 (nuna, means Older Sister//older woman), I melt and fire up with passion every time I hear it! It’s so cute. 

for anyone interested ,

네 (Nae) is Yes

좋아요 (jo-ah-yo) is enthusiastic yes & “I like it”

더 (duh) is More

돼지 (dae-ji) is Pig

앉아 (an-ja) is Sit 

honestly, if you were to learn a few Korean words you probably don’t have to know or say much during a session as a sub… anyone down for a captive-prisoner-who-has-to-learn-Korean-the-hard-way RP … or a challenge for a treat? :)

This is actually an idea I thought of in one of my fantasies that I'd love to rp at the fortress! Captive prisoner being interrogated/tortured. Questioned in a foreign language purposefully knowing I lack the skill of said language but I love your concept more. A strict educating approach!

8 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Sato:

I concur that a sub can navigate a session in a foreign language using only a few key words.  I was exposed to the Korean language in session only once.  I didn't have to say a word as she counted to 100. The Headmistress was part of that session pre-Fortress.  

There was a time when Japanese was a mainstay of my sessions.  As I mentioned I've lost any suggestion of fluency due to disuse.

Dannyboy 

I remember your few well pronounced words in Japanese when we met.. I was impressed with your memory! 

Even though the fluency might fade away from disuse , the memories that come along never do, do they! 

4 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

This is actually an idea I thought of in one of my fantasies that I'd love to rp at the fortress! Captive prisoner being interrogated/tortured. Questioned in a foreign language purposefully knowing I lack the skill of said language but I love your concept more. A strict educating approach!

Perfect — come over here and get inside the steel cage.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 2:50 AM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

I remember your few well pronounced words in Japanese when we met.. I was impressed with your memory! 

Even though the fluency might fade away from disuse , the memories that come along never do, do they! 

Dear Ms. Sato:

I have a huge library of memories although I can't access them at will.  A trigger will bring a memory to the fore and I then see the memory as if were being played on youtube.  It becomes a dynamic experience as I relive the emotions, feel the heat or the cold and hear the sounds.  As the course of life dictates I have been adding fewer and fewer memories one of which is our first meeting.

Danyboy 

2 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Sato:

I have a huge library of memories although I can't access them at will.  A trigger will bring a memory to the fore and I then see the memory as if were being played on youtube.  It becomes a dynamic experience as I relive the emotions, feel the heat or the cold and hear the sounds.  As the course of life dictates I have been adding fewer and fewer memories one of which is our first meeting.

Danyboy 

The newest and freshest :) can’t wait to make a few more..

• 4 weeks later...