Best outfits

Mistress Tran

Hi

I know each and everyone of you out there has looked at all our photos many many...many times. I want to know how creative you all can be, take a look at all the photos again and let me know what outfits you would put together. Mix and match plus be descriptive so I know what pieces you are talking about. I love clothing and coming up with interesting outfits so its great to hear what other people come up with.

MTran

Guest Mistress Kang

Hi

I know each and everyone of you out there has looked at all our photos many many...many times. I want to know how creative you all can be, take a look at all the photos again and let me know what outfits you would put together. Mix and match plus be descriptive so I know what pieces you are talking about. I love clothing and coming up with interesting outfits so its great to hear what other people come up with.

MTran

I love the new outfit you posted a pic of, it's dark and vampy- fits you nicely ;-) Fetish wear should always be as tight and revealing as possible. Besides wearing next to nothing, I also really like layering fetish garb under vanilla (yet sexy) pieces. You would look fantastic in a lacy black deep plunge bra, tightly bound black leather corset with a small black g-string and sheer black thigh high stockings *with* seams (that's a must!) running down the length of your legs. Then "hide" it by layering over it with a short tight black suit-skirt worn with a crisp white button up blouse that fits tightly around the torso (especially with the corset underneath!) and a matching blazer buttoned in the front, topped off with a devilish pair of six inch open toe stiletto heels. I can hear you sizzling...LOL

post-3-010491400 1294431170_thumb.jpg

I love the new outfit you posted a pic of, it's dark and vampy- fits you nicely ;-) Fetish wear should always be as tight and revealing as possible. Besides wearing next to nothing, I also really like layering fetish garb under vanilla (yet sexy) pieces. You would look fantastic in a lacy black deep plunge bra, tightly bound black leather corset with a small black g-string and sheer black thigh high stockings *with* seams (that's a must!) running down the length of your legs. Then "hide" it by layering over it with a short tight black suit-skirt worn with a crisp white button up blouse that fits tightly around the torso (especially with the corset underneath!) and a matching blazer buttoned in the front, topped off with a devilish pair of six inch open toe stiletto heels. I can hear you sizzling...LOL

Mistress Kang, I do believe you wore that outfit in (short skirt and fishnets or something quite similar) in our session w/mZ. Outstandingly hot!

For some reason, i've never really been into leather/latex/pvc or anything like that (until I saw Mistress Kang's avatar). Silk, Satin, lace, lingerie <_<

Hi

MTran

MTran,

I could never top the enticing outfit Mistress Kang put together for you in her posted response, as I would find that extremely HOT if you suddenly began to peel away the layers, even coming up with anything sexier than your lovely naked body would be absolutely impossible. However, I have really loved the selection of outfits that you have chosen to wear in your particular photo shoots, so I would probably combine my favorite pieces from those outfits by selecting the black panties and stockings from your Teacher-Corset gallery, your purple corset (that sexy gallery alone has given me a new appreciation for purple outfits) as well as the pretty necklace from your Nurse-White-Latex gallery. Then as a final touch, I would include the black boots which Mistress Ahn wore in her Hallway gallery.

Hi

MTran

MTran,

I could never top the enticing outfit Mistress Kang put together for you in her posted response, as I would find that extremely HOT if you suddenly began to peel away the layers, even coming up with anything sexier than your lovely naked body would be absolutely impossible. However, I have really loved the selection of outfits that you have chosen to wear in your particular photo shoots, so I would probably combine my favorite pieces from those outfits by selecting the black panties and stockings from your Teacher-Corset gallery, your purple corset (that sexy gallery alone has given me a new appreciation for purple outfits) as well as the pretty necklace from your Nurse-White-Latex gallery. Then as a final touch, I would include the black boots which Mistress Ahn wore in her Hallway gallery.

For some reason, i've never really been into leather/latex/pvc or anything like that (until I saw Mistress Kang's avatar). Silk, Satin, lace, lingerie <_<

I like leather/latex/pvc but I do love very classic lingerie looks as well. it really depends on my mood but also the session. Personally, i love everything! Mix and matching lacy pieces with hard leather ones is great.

I love it all! Leather, latex, pvc, fishnets, lace, corsets...they all serve a purpose. Depending on my mood plus the session really changes the outfit and I really like it when people have suggestions or requests. Its fun to play a role and the outfit plays a big role I think. When a mistress walks into a room in a visually stunning outfit, it can really put you in a mood. Or if she walks into the room with a police uniform or nurse outfit or school girl skirt....you transform into a role and get transported immediately into a fantasy world.

Bubblegirl- its good that you know what you like and dislike in regards to outfits, its very helpful and lets us know what we can work with.

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang, I do believe you wore that outfit in (short skirt and fishnets or something quite similar) in our session w/mZ. Outstandingly hot!

Yep! I believe that pic might have even been taken on the same day.

This would be a good session test for me. Memorizing and relating it as if trying to sell you an outfit. Don't think I'd ever get through it without screwing up.

Wear cloths that emulate your mood...you can't go wrong.

Feeling bitchy and in control? How about wearing that suit-skirt that Jessy mentioned. Play it up but not over the top.

In a sexy teasing mood? Maybe a sheer bra, matching thong, thigh-high stocking and heels. Simple but sexy as fuck!

Don't feel like dressing up at all? Wearing your favorite old jeans and t-shirt or whatever it is that you lounge around in at home. It's hotter than you might thing.

This brings me to my next point. If it's possible, I would really love to see these outfits worn by a Mistress in a complementary environment. For instance, the suit-skirt. How about a photo shoot in a high rise executive office in downtown Manhattan? A nicely decorated office, great view, well lit etc. I know it's not that simple...there are expenses involved. You would have to get someone to agree to let you use their office for an hour or two. You would most likely want to have a professional photographer. There are ways though. This is a little off topic but what if you offered up such a photo shoot too Leg Show Magazine. http://legshow.com/dec2010/1210-home.html

Since I'm bringing this up, if Jessy would ever be interested in this kind of photo shoot, I would love to be her sub in it. :)

How about Super hero outfits? That just might be too funny! I was cat women this halloween- it was pretty fun.

MTran,

Some Super Hero outfits are pretty elaborate and kind of way out there and might be too funny, where I am sure certain ones may actually work. I think you would make a sexy Cat Woman or I could also see you as Sage aka Tessa of Marvel Comics, she is skilled in martial arts and has incredible advanced intellectual capabilities, also I believe her outfits could be viewed as befitting of a Mistress in certain scenarios.

MTran,

Some Super Hero outfits are pretty elaborate and kind of way out there and might be too funny, where I am sure certain ones may actually work. I think you would make a sexy Cat Woman or I could also see you as Sage aka Tessa of Marvel Comics, she is skilled in martial arts and has incredible advanced intellectual capabilities, also I believe her outfits could be viewed as befitting of a Mistress in certain scenarios.

Not quite superheros, but there are plenty of outfits that are ridiculously sexy in the cosplay world ;)

Hi

MTran

Hi Mistress Tran,

Mistress Kang really turned me on to different looks for a dominant woman. I never associated bikinis and sexy skirts with a Domina but Mistress Kang enlightened me. I also the more classical PVC and leather fetish clothing but I have a special place in my heart for Boss Kang and Her business attire.

whip

MTran,

Anime characters and video game characters would be a bit better for Dominas