Best outfits

Mistress Tran

speaking of cosplay and sexy outfits, i've started crafting this as my next cosplay for this summer... perhaps i'll showcase it at the fortress as well? whoever gets where this came from gets brownie points galore with me ^_^

Mistress Amuro,

Really unsure of it's origin, but I adore the look. The stockings and flowing dress are extremely sexy, leather speaks for itself, the hood is a really nice touch and the blades are threatening, this all makes for an amazing ensemble.

speaking of cosplay and sexy outfits, i've started crafting this as my next cosplay for this summer... perhaps i'll showcase it at the fortress as well? whoever gets where this came from gets brownie points galore with me ^_^

Sorry don't know too much about cosplay...but as a photographer, I LOVE the costumes!!! So sexy & adorable..& usually Asian!!! Is that from Assassin's Creed??

Wild guess....

Welcome to the Fortress, Mistress Amuro!!! ....looking forward to photos!!

when Ms Amuro's outfit picture here, it reminded me of the trailer I just watched for Red Riding Hood. It is being directed by the director of Twighlight. The Red Riding Hood outfit seems perfect for Cosplay.

BTW I think Jessy's Fooking Twitter pics post is so Hello Kitty superhero-esque. I never realized how much of a female superhero fetish I had until now. I think we should call that look "Super Kitty", (not to be confused with the female body builder Susan "Super Klitty" Kaminga). Or should it?

God I think my head is about to explode (both of them).

when Ms Amuro's outfit picture here, it reminded me of the trailer I just watched for Red Riding Hood. It is being directed by the director of Twighlight. The Red Riding Hood outfit seems perfect for Cosplay.

BTW I think Jessy's Fooking Twitter pics post is so Hello Kitty superhero-esque. I never realized how much of a female superhero fetish I had until now. I think we should call that look "Super Kitty", (not to be confused with the female body builder Susan "Super Klitty" Kaminga). Or should it?

"Super Klitty"??? ick! LOL

Fistluvr,

Exactly the same sensation I felt upon seeing Mistress Kang's Fooking SEXY pics. I wasn't even sure after looking at those stunning visuals, that I would even be able to find my way into the Forum.

• 2 weeks later...

i am a big anime fan not only for the story and artwork but anime is all around so creative. The dialogue can be very BDSM oriented as well.

MTran,

I agree, the creative artwork and visuals at times can be rather stunning and the dialogue seems to take many different varied paths such as being BDSM oriented.