Psychological Domination...breaking you from inside out

Something about psychological domination has always intrigued me.... the thought of being able to be in complete control of someone mind is so intense and intimate. I just love getting into a subs head and want to pick at their every single thought, I want to know what makes your tick, what makes you do the things that you do. I feel like having power of someone's mind is the ultimate control because no matter how "big" or "bad" that person is they will perish at your fingertips once you have the keys of their mind.

What is some memorable psychological based sessions or moments you have lost control of your mind and were left to the will of that person/mistress?

On 9/1/2022 at 11:28 PM, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Something about psychological domination has always intrigued me.... the thought of being able to be in complete control of someone mind is so intense and intimate. I just love getting into a subs head and want to pick at their every single thought, I want to know what makes your tick, what makes you do the things that you do. I feel like having power of someone's mind is the ultimate control because no matter how "big" or "bad" that person is they will perish at your fingertips once you have the keys of their mind.

What is some memorable psychological based sessions or moments you have lost control of your mind and were left to the will of that person/mistress?

When you and Von Dietz spun the Wheel Of Sick Fuck Games I went into deep sub space while you took turns throat fucking me to fill the cup. You had me so mind fucked I drank the entire cup that was filled with my cum/spit and your/MVD spit! So fucking ? ? 

15 hours ago, jp20 said:

When you and Von Dietz spun the Wheel Of Sick Fuck Games I went into deep sub space while you took turns throat fucking me to fill the cup. You had me so mind fucked I drank the entire cup that was filled with my cum/spit and your/MVD spit! So fucking ? ? 

I can tell.....there was a single thought behind those eyes besides me & MVD ?

I have a rp that borrows some of this concept. In the form of a therapist treating a patient. Though instead of ridding them of their perverse thoughts they capitalize on them. Making them surrender to their kinks, relinquish control, and submit to their newfound owner. Therapy with a Twist!

22 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

I have a rp that borrows some of this concept. In the form of a therapist treating a patient. Though instead of ridding them of their perverse thoughts they capitalize on them. Making them surrender to their kinks, relinquish control, and submit to their newfound owner. Therapy with a Twist!

That concept sounds so interesting to play out! Its funny because in my life I'm usually considered the "therapist" friend.

Let's try it one day

• 3 weeks later...

I was trained by a West Side neighbor some very long time ago. "If you want I'll start you off with some free training...."   She owned me for ~2 years after that.   I'd come whenever she called or scheduled me. Sessions always started with me kissing her feet. 

"Do you want to kiss me here????" 

"Why don't you come and kiss me there....".  

"Are you going to be a good boy and take a nice strong corporal for me??"   "Let's hood you and take you over and open the window". 

Angel Allison was not shy about demonstrating her seductive prowess to the subculture of neighborhood windows with line of sight that used to perform for one another.   Seeing my first show was how I got involved.

I had some very intense sessions with a Fortress Mistress in a therapist role, although they were not actually amongst her favorites.  In it, she was my therapist observing as I was dominated by other Mistresses, and at the end we had a solo session.  But she got bored being forced to watch and not participate in the lead-up!

A major theme in my fantasy life, which was part of a fictional story I was posting on the forum in the past, is the idea of a Mistress using hypnotism to plant submissive desires in a man.  My favorite fantasies often involve being at a Domme's knees, kissing her boots and begging for her to take me with a strap-on but not knowing why.  And she'll laugh and ask me what's wrong with me...or tell me that she'll only do it if I promise to be her obedient slave afterwards...or warning me that whatever I think it will be like she will be merciless and make it painful...etc.  And when I'm bent over and taking it, she explains that the reason I wanted her peg is because she hypnotized me and planted the suggestion in my mind!

On 9/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, jp20 said:

I must admit, you’ve been pretty mindless every time we’ve entered the room, until we throw you out like a dirty used up napkin. ??

21 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

I had some very intense sessions with a Fortress Mistress in a therapist role, although they were not actually amongst her favorites.  In it, she was my therapist observing as I was dominated by other Mistresses, and at the end we had a solo session.  But she got bored being forced to watch and not participate in the lead-up!

A major theme in my fantasy life, which was part of a fictional story I was posting on the forum in the past, is the idea of a Mistress using hypnotism to plant submissive desires in a man.  My favorite fantasies often involve being at a Domme's knees, kissing her boots and begging for her to take me with a strap-on but not knowing why.  And she'll laugh and ask me what's wrong with me...or tell me that she'll only do it if I promise to be her obedient slave afterwards...or warning me that whatever I think it will be like she will be merciless and make it painful...etc.  And when I'm bent over and taking it, she explains that the reason I wanted her peg is because she hypnotized me and planted the suggestion in my mind!

I actually found this session to be quite entertaining & fulfilling to experience, at your expense-although I wasn’t the therapist.  LOL 

On 9/27/2022 at 7:46 PM, Subboy said:

I would love this theme for our next session. I have a forced bi kink and would love a scene where my therapist drills that into my head and my holes. Btw I loved our last session so much I still day dream about it.

That would be perfect! I'm excited 

What do you think about most from our last session ?

On 9/28/2022 at 1:07 PM, LiamD said:

I was trained by a West Side neighbor some very long time ago. "If you want I'll start you off with some free training...."   She owned me for ~2 years after that.   I'd come whenever she called or scheduled me. Sessions always started with me kissing her feet. 

"Do you want to kiss me here????" 

"Why don't you come and kiss me there....".  

"Are you going to be a good boy and take a nice strong corporal for me??"   "Let's hood you and take you over and open the window". 

Angel Allison was not shy about demonstrating her seductive prowess to the subculture of neighborhood windows with line of sight that used to perform for one another.   Seeing my first show was how I got involved.

That sounds like something straight out of a movie , I love it . 

Hoping to be that neighbor in my new building haha 

On 9/28/2022 at 10:32 PM, JustAGuy said:

funny enough...I was approached recently by a family friend asking me if I wanted to take some hypnosis classes with her shaman. 

I think this inspired me to text back haha