Triple Domme Delight

AromaLover21

In slightly over 2 weeks time I'll have my first triple session with @Mistress Diana Gong  @Mistress Juno Sato & @Mistress Angel Feng. A belated birthday session as my bday is the 8th. I can't even begin to express my excitement and the anticipation of returning to the fortress after some away. The pressure I'll feel kneeling before the 3 of them. I look forward to what you ladies will have in store for me and savor every moment. Especially given the scene I wrote ?. This prisoner needs some punishment ?.

On 9/3/2022 at 5:40 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I look forward to seeing you in my training session my subbie ? happy belated birthday!

It's going to be amazing ?. I'm currently conflicted on if I want to change the rp I wrote for another. Kind of want to give the three of you both scenes and let the decision be yours. Have it be a surprise when I get there ???.

17 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

These days can't pass fast enough ?. What do you think? Should I have the three of you read over the roleplays and choose what you like? I kind of want that surprise, won't know which one to expect until I'm there!

Had another great idea! Since I'll be turning 27, why not have the three of you dish out punishments in increments of 9. Each punishment given across the 3 of you will add up to 27 each time ?.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, AromaLover21 said:

In slightly over 2 weeks time I'll have my first triple session with @Mistress Diana Gong  @Mistress Juno Sato & @Mistress Angel Feng. A belated birthday session as my bday is the 8th. I can't even begin to express my excitement and the anticipation of returning to the fortress after some away. The pressure I'll feel kneeling before the 3 of them. I look forward to what you ladies will have in store for me and savor every moment. Especially given the scene I wrote ?. This prisoner needs some punishment ?.

I can’t wait for our session , hope you’re ready for your birthday bash ☺️

On 9/4/2022 at 9:49 PM, AromaLover21 said:

It's going to be amazing ?. I'm currently conflicted on if I want to change the rp I wrote for another. Kind of want to give the three of you both scenes and let the decision be yours. Have it be a surprise when I get there ???.

Can’t wait to hear about the second rp you have in mind, I read the first one and it sounds delightful ?

On 9/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, AromaLover21 said:

Okay, the 8th past... tell us what happened??  Happy belated birthday.

• 4 weeks later...

My session has finally drawn near, after some minor setbacks I'll be venturing to the fortress tomorrow. The excitement grips me, butterflies have filled my stomach, and I actually find myself a little nervous. Looking forward to see just what these 3 lovely ladies will have in store for me. Here's hoping my nose will make it through ?!