BJJ

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

I just posted in the Devotee Forum about one of my "resolutions" with a sort of "before" photo too LOL It's not actually a "resolution", instead I consider it a project I will complete this year! Another one of my "projects" is to take some BJJ classes ;-) NYC isn't what it used to be nor do I frequent neighborhoods that would require such defense, not to mention: BJJ<guns LOL I just love the whole physical domination aspect of the sport and want to perfect the moves ;-) I would love to hear about your experience with BJJ, any tips?

Hmm...I supposed I could also post "before and after" pics of my BJJ project...couldn't I? ;-)

I just posted in the Devotee Forum about one of my "resolutions" with a sort of "before" photo too LOL It's not actually a "resolution", instead I consider it a project I will complete this year! Another one of my "projects" is to take some BJJ classes ;-) NYC isn't what it used to be nor do I frequent neighborhoods that would require such defense, not to mention: BJJ<guns LOL I just love the whole physical domination aspect of the sport and want to perfect the moves ;-) I would love to hear about your experience with BJJ, any tips?

Hmm...I supposed I could also post "before and after" pics of my BJJ project...couldn't I? ;-)

Mistress Kang,

Sorry to say that I have no previous experience with BJJ, however any aspect of physical domination added to your already extensive repertoire sounds absolutely incredible to me.

• 2 weeks later...

This is another reason I'd like to have a session with you. If you physically overpowered me and inflict some pain in the process, I think it would make for a great session. I'm not a fighter...go easy on me. ;)