Sessions

Engman

I was wondering how the mistresses feel about sessions with older men. I do not know what the average age of clients is but do any mistresses have any problems dominating subs over a certain age.

Engman,

I hate to speak for the ladies but I've notice that the vast majority of the men that Mistresses see are older than them. So if they had any problems dominating older men they wouldn't last too long. Of course there are individual variations but I think you should be able to find a wonderful Mistress at the Fortress who is willing to dominate you.

whip

I was wondering how the mistresses feel about sessions with older men. I do not know what the average age of clients is but do any mistresses have any problems dominating subs over a certain age.

I wondered the same thing when I booked my first session. I asked if there was an age limit. Being it's all play it doesn't really matter what your age is. In session I'm always an awkward teenager.

Engman,

I hate to speak for the ladies but I've notice that the vast majority of the men that Mistresses see are older than them. So if they had any problems dominating older men they wouldn't last too long. Of course there are individual variations but I think you should be able to find a wonderful Mistress at the Fortress who is willing to dominate you.

whip

whip...thanks for your response. I realize the mistresses are relatively young. I was thinking twice their age.

To answer your question, age does not matter to me. In fact, dominating men older than myself makes me feel much more powerful than if I were to be dominating a guy my age or younger.

I kinda like the thought of making you feel much more powerful, fueling the fire sort of speak. Something I possibly could Ree-gret, but tempting none the less.

Age does not matter at all. Sometimes older clients have more experience and can really communicate what they want in a session which is nice. A good session depends on the person and how well they know themselves and can communicate that.

• 2 weeks later...

Age does not matter at all. Sometimes older clients have more experience and can really communicate what they want in a session which is nice. A good session depends on the person and how well they know themselves and can communicate that.

i agree that older clients are better able to articulate their desires, thing they like and those they don't (but need), the mistresses also pace the sessions with older clients well