Mistress Von Dietz, come here...

Bishop

You were M-azing!  I had a great session with you, totally fulfilled my desires and I cannot wait to come back again to see you... definitely before the year ends!  Thank you so very much for the wonderful session!

Guys... Mistress Von Dietz is the mistress that will flip your "fantasy" world.  If you thought you were already tough enough and just brush shit off like it ain't nothing, being comfortable at home watching dominatrix videos and laughing at dudes getting spanked, scratched, or beaten with an object.... or that "meh, she's just a girl" type of attitude, then get yourself a session with Von Dietz.... the girl that don't fuck around, she will hurt you.  Bad. (If you really, really want it, haha).  Besides her being a pro soccer play, he's very sweet on the inside, so don't worry, she's not gonna eff you up.  But this is one tough woman.

She got claws and will instantly make you her bitch... trust me!  Not frail human nails, CLAWS.

MIstress Von Dietz, thank you sooo much again and will see you soon!

• 2 weeks later...