What do you get out of a session?

bubblegirl

More a question for the members than the mistresses i guess:

After you finish a session, how do you feel?

A little background on why i ask: My only "fetish" experience comes from "playing" with a friend. When we talk about things, it always sounds great to both of us. The problem is that the moment she sees me feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable, she stops. Given that my thing is humiliation, forced feminisation, etc, having someone who isn't willing to do the forcing means we usually just end up stopping before we've even started. For me the whole idea is that i can't make it stop, even when i want to - that's part of what excites me, knowing i have no control.

The result is that at the end of it, we both just feel kind of stupid (and not in a good way). It's never what either of us imagine, to the point where i've given up and will be going to the fortress instead.

My hope is that at the end of a session, i might feel some sense of relief. Like when you spend a long long time thinking about something, and it finally happens, there's a great deal of satisfaction. Personally, there are few things in my life that i've thought about more than my fetishes.

Another question, is this: Does living out your fantasies and fetishes make you think about them more or less? Mistress Ree asked on another thread if people think about their fetishes "a lot, like at least once a day" - for me the reality is that i think about them more like once a minute. After a first session at the fortress, am i likely to simply want more?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

A little background on why i ask: My only "fetish" experience comes from "playing" with a friend. When we talk about things, it always sounds great to both of us. The problem is that the moment she sees me feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable, she stops. Given that my thing is humiliation, forced feminisation, etc, having someone who isn't willing to do the forcing means we usually just end up stopping before we've even started. For me the whole idea is that i can't make it stop, even when i want to - that's part of what excites me, knowing i have no control.

The result is that at the end of it, we both just feel kind of stupid (and not in a good way). It's never what either of us imagine, to the point where i've given up and will be going to the fortress instead.

My hope is that at the end of a session, i might feel some sense of relief. Like when you spend a long long time thinking about something, and it finally happens, there's a great deal of satisfaction. Personally, there are few things in my life that i've thought about more than my fetishes.

Another question, is this: Does living out your fantasies and fetishes make you think about them more or less? Mistress Ree asked on another thread if people think about their fetishes "a lot, like at least once a day" - for me the reality is that i think about them more like once a minute. After a first session at the fortress, am i likely to simply want more?

After a session I feel happy and energized. Of course, what we Mistresses feel after a session is probably quite different from what the subs feel (which by the way is another great question ;)).

To answer your second question, the Fortress provides an outlet for fetishes/desires/feelings that, for most people, are kept buried deep inside where the energy builds and festers. I imagine coming here for the very first time for some people would be quite cathartic.

I wonder if subs find that they are less distracted by/think about their fetishes as often after a session. Or the other way around?

Bubble Girl,

My guess would be that you will definitely feel a great deal of satisfaction at the end of your session, as the Fortress Players are experienced and much more equipped to see your fantasy/fetish through than your friend, I don't think there could be any comparison. No offense to your friend of course, it just doesn't seem like she is totally cut out for what you are looking to achieve. If all of your expectations are met at the Fortress, which I have no doubt about, you just may be hooked, thus simply wanting more & more & more.

I wonder if subs find that they are less distracted by/think about their fetishes as often after a session. Or the other way around?

Yes, that's pretty much exactly what i was trying to ask (thogh much better put).

No offense to your friend of course, it just doesn't seem like she is totally cut out for what you are looking to achieve

Correct. She isn't someone who grew up in a culture where such things are known about/discussed. She simply likes the idea of being on control, but has no idea what it's about. Hence I've given up on "playing" with her.

If all of your expectations are met at the Fortress, which I have no doubt about, you just may be hooked, thus simply wanting more & more & more.

This is what i kind of suspected. Thanks for your honest answers.

• 3 months later...

I had my first experience with BDSM when I was 17 with a woman from Long Island I was seeing. Cat O Nine Tails, Shaving, Dildos, clamps. It was fun, and I never safeworded during the scene. In fact I wound up safewording on less many times in the future do to the lack of comfort. Anyway, when I turned 18 I went to The Vault with her. After playing with her numerous times BDSM enveloped my thoughts. But at the Vault I was taken back with being stripped and the wandering wankers. At 18 I wasnt comfortable with my sexuality, and to a degree I still am not.

Anyway, I couldnt handle the vault I asked not to play to which she took offense and I was released. After this event I supressed my BDSM desires for years. I didn't expand on them for 10 years. So I guess the answer for me is it depends on how the session goes. Ive dated Dommes and all I could do was think about serving and scening. Then Ive played with Dommes and I put it out of my head for months at a time because it didn't go so well.

Inside me there is full time submissive/slave dying to come out but I have never been able to let down my guard long term. I think that is why I am looking forward to my session at the fortress. If it goes well, I can see embracing the inner me for a long period of time. Hopefully my expecatations do not let me down.

Hi Bubblegirl

I really appreciate your query as a part of the many psychological elements of bdsm...cravings and urges.

For those of you who are deeply ingrained with a sense of a greater need than just the vanilla orgasm, my heart goes out to the ones who have not the courage to seek it persistently. There are so many parts that can go astray, and not in the good way. It takes courage and determination to really capture that feeling you imagine in your fetish fantasy.

Usually after a brutal humiliation session, I feel a gleeful lightness. A cheerful air comes between the sub and me, because we both know that even though it was all play, it felt very real at the time. Most of my subs have expressed that deep satisfaction which comes along with fulfilling an insatiable urge, one that cannot be fulfilled any other way. I hope you find that here, Bubblegirl :)

As for your second question, living out your fetish fantasies will appease and satiate them for a little while, but the question of whether you will ever be completely satisfied is like asking if you will ever want to eat a fat juicy steak after you've just eaten five of them. Perhaps your craving will have been satiated for an expanse of time, or perhaps you'll become a steak junkie and want it for every meal every day, hard to say...but does that urge ever go away completely? Chances are, in a few days after you've digested your steak overload, you'll be ready for the next serving, this time with sauce ;)

Hi Bubblegirl

I really appreciate your query as a part of the many psychological elements of bdsm...cravings and urges.

Living out your fetish fantasies will appease and satiate them for a little while, but the question of whether you will ever be completely satisfied is like asking if you will ever want to eat a fat juicy steak after you've just eaten five of them. Perhaps your craving will have been satiated for an expanse of time, or perhaps you'll become a steak junkie and want it for every meal every day, hard to say...but does that urge ever go away completely? Chances are, in a few days after you've digested your steak overload, you'll be ready for the next serving, this time with sauce ;)

I absolutely love this analogy, but after reading it through, I just can't get mZ, steak sauce or the combination of both out of my mind.

Bubblegirl, for me, one of the funnest and most intense parts of a session at Fortress is the Desire beforehand, the Urge. Once I've booked a session, about a week in advance, I think about it, prepare for it, think about Her, long for Her. Even if I'm not sure Who She is (you don't have to know).

However, I do not try to imagine the session, because I know everything will be different, that I will be "taken" by Her. That's what Fortress does. And that's what I want. What I'm trying to say is, at Fortress, that urge is a delicious part of the event.

Afterwards, sometimes I do feel a more intense longing. But it is usually a longing of satisfaction, a knowledge of Who She is, and What She has given me. It is a beautiful two-way street. This helps enormously. And it might help your friend and you find a more compatible existence, where not so much is required of each other. I have many "lighter" relationships, that are still lightly sexual, outside the S&M world. And they are very satisfying, because I get what I need at Fortress.

Good question, Bubblegirl, and good luck!