First time Session

xodous

I am new to this and I was wondering who you guys recommend for a first time session? Which of all the beautiful mistresses.

To be honest, I like them all but it depends on what you are into. All the Mistresses are well rounded but some may enjoy certain fetishes as much as you do solist all the things you like to do and perhaps one of the Ladies might take an interest. Or you can take the more direct route by calling the Fortress and asking around. Either way once you decide on a Mistress or two ( you can ask for double sessions, they cost a little bit more but it's one helluva session!) they'll take the reins and tell you exactly what you need to do. Hope this helps.

I am new to this and I was wondering who you guys recommend for a first time session? Which of all the beautiful mistresses.

Welcome! It really depends on what you are looking. I know how difficult it can be in figuring it out but if you can be as open and honest as possible and discuss with Mistress Kang, I'm sure she will without a doubt, find you the perfect Fortress Mistress for your first time. Not being into lots of pain / corporal sessions, Mistress Vu was that perfect first time Mistress for me.

Good luck and please let us know how it turns out.

MW

What everyone is saying is very correct.

1. Read all the profiles and take a look at all the pictures as well.

2. Look through the forum and read about activities and sessions so you can see what fits you. Do a bit of research. You have to remember though, videos you see on line can be very extreme of what can/does happen.

3. Email or call and let us know what you are into, might be into, tried before, or any other useful info. Honesty is key! (I think your past the point of being shy when you take part in the BDSM world). Ask questions- we are here to help my your session the best as possible.

Good luck!

MTran

There have been several posts on this topic. Read through those threads, they will be very helpful and you will hear most of the same things. If you still have questions or uncertainties, try calling our Admin girl Anna. She is very friendly and helpful. :)