Never been to the Fortress BUT...

BlindGoat

I have always wanted to go, but I've always been nervous lol  I feel like its more upscale and the one and only other place I have been too was well.. not.  I enjoyed myself but this seems more like the "real" thing if that makes sense.

Also I have some specific things I want and im actually embarrassed to say them lol.  See the last time THEY sort of did what they wanted, I guess you could say no (I never did lol) 

any suggestions? 

3 hours ago, BlindGoat said:

I have always wanted to go, but I've always been nervous lol  I feel like its more upscale and the one and only other place I have been too was well.. not.  I enjoyed myself but this seems more like the "real" thing if that makes sense.

Also I have some specific things I want and im actually embarrassed to say them lol.  See the last time THEY sort of did what they wanted, I guess you could say no (I never did lol) 

any suggestions? 

Don’t be embarrassed to share what you like, you will never be ashamed for it at fortress. We will always ask for your limits and wants/dislikes at the beginning of the session so we would never push you to do something you don’t like! :)

3 hours ago, BlindGoat said:

whats weird is I'm actually not at all worried about limits, I feel like I can deal with anything (Male pride speaking huh? lol) its more so the shame of my fetishes I think if were being 100% honest 

Do not be ashamed of your kinks and/or fetishes my friend. There is no judgement at the fortress. Express your interest and you will be recommended a mistress best suited for such. We're all into one thing or another! Unless of course it's something dangerous to ones health or illegal.

Believe me when I say the Goddesses of the Fortress have heard it all. When I first started sharing my fantasies in e-mail I felt deep levels of shame. Only to realize at the pre-session talk they are completely normal. The Fortress allowed my explore things on my fantasy list I never thought would be possible. Tell them what you want. I can guarantee they will like it too.