Mistress Gong my master

Subboy

I’m very late with this review. It has been a month since my fantasy scene with Mistress Gong. She is everything you could want from a professional mistress she is tall gorgeous tats and flawless skin, sweet as she is beautiful a true goddess. When i first met her she had these devilish eyes and grin like she couldn’t wait to make me beg for her feminine power that just drips down her sexy curvy body. We started our session with me having no idea how to proceed for my first time. She took charge(as the powerful woman she is) and knew exactly what to do with me. She took such good care of me and respected my limits while still pushing them. She was super at communicating so I knew exactly what was going on which made me feel safe and cared for, especially in a situation where one finds themselves so vulnerable. As she still day dream about the things that went on during our session I left feeling like a new man and I owe it all to the very very lovely Mistress Gong???

ps I’m going back for another session in a few days and honestly can’t wait to be tied and denied her feminine body begging just to smell her goddess like scent.

• Mistress Kang changed the title to Mistress Gong my master
On 9/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, Subboy said:

I’m very late with this review. It has been a month since my fantasy scene with Mistress Gong. She is everything you could want from a professional mistress she is tall gorgeous tats and flawless skin, sweet as she is beautiful a true goddess. When i first met her she had these devilish eyes and grin like she couldn’t wait to make me beg for her feminine power that just drips down her sexy curvy body. We started our session with me having no idea how to proceed for my first time. She took charge(as the powerful woman she is) and knew exactly what to do with me. She took such good care of me and respected my limits while still pushing them. She was super at communicating so I knew exactly what was going on which made me feel safe and cared for, especially in a situation where one finds themselves so vulnerable. As she still day dream about the things that went on during our session I left feeling like a new man and I owe it all to the very very lovely Mistress Gong???

ps I’m going back for another session in a few days and honestly can’t wait to be tied and denied her feminine body begging just to smell her goddess like scent.

I mean from the moment I walked in; there was nothing but the feeling of horniness dripping off of you haha. 

You were very transparent, so it was easy to find what your weaknesses were. 

I'm glad you had a great time, currently planning our next session as we speak..?