Mistress Choi anniversary

lashee

Dear Mistress Choi,

Thank You for all Your attentions in our recent session:

Thank You for hurting me so badly that Sunday i could just stumble around and feel You all over me.

Thank You for Your kindness, friendship, and all the little talks that we have.

Thank You for developing me into less of a Top (still working on that).

Thank You for broadening my play zone to include things that are scary for me.

Thank You for Your signature 10 lashes at the end.

Thank You for making me cry two sessions in a row!

How about this branding above my bullet hole:

MC GFE!

My dear lashee,

you should know better than anyone that I thoroughly enjoy all of our sessions :-) One of these days, I'll break that little core of dominance that you still try to wield, and you'll be a better man for it. I love that after all this time we're finally exploring and pushing your boundaries such as they are to new limits. As much fun as you are to play with, it is never a bad thing to have more options :-)

Mistress Jung,

Yes, I'll be coming up on 2 years at the Fortress come April :-) Time really does fly - it certainly does not feel like almost 2 years...but that can only mean good things.

PS lashee-

I figured out the "MC", but what does the "GFE" stand for? Greatest Friend Ever? :-P

lashee, is that the anniversary of your first session with mChoi? Wow, has she been here that long already! Times flies when your beating people up at the Fortress!

Yes, Mistress Jung, May 22, 2009 was my first session with Mistress Choi! i keep all my Fortress dates into the past. Then of course i add little notes to each one, such as things You do to me with that little rubber whip!

Dear Movie Stars:

Time swirls when i'm around the Two of You. Anytime You need a camera boy to whip up on...

Mistress Choi, Your def of GFE is heartfelt. Mine is a little more jaded. Some Dommes advertise they give GFE if desired. It means "girlfriend experience." i thought it was funny, sad, perhaps a good service, then maybe not so sad. Anyway, i leave all that in Your capable hands. You make me cry, and it is a powerful experience. i know i have opened up to You, and that we have a fun time.

lashee,

you're right - your definition is a bit jaded. I prefer my interpretation because it is more accurate. I think that saying our sessions have been "girlfriend experiences" cheapens the wonderful bond we've built in our time together. That I can make you cry with no bad intentions, repercussions, or bad drama is a much deeper thing than a temporary experience.

Dear Movie Stars:

Time swirls when i'm around the Two of You. Anytime You need a camera boy to whip up on...

Mistress Choi, Your def of GFE is heartfelt. Mine is a little more jaded. Some Dommes advertise they give GFE if desired. It means "girlfriend experience." i thought it was funny, sad, perhaps a good service, then maybe not so sad. Anyway, i leave all that in Your capable hands. You make me cry, and it is a powerful experience. i know i have opened up to You, and that we have a fun time.

lashee,

you're right - your definition is a bit jaded. I prefer my interpretation because it is more accurate. I think that saying our sessions have been "girlfriend experiences" cheapens the wonderful bond we've built in our time together. That I can make you cry with no bad intentions, repercussions, or bad drama is a much deeper thing than a temporary experience.

Yes, Mistress Choi. i'm sorry. There's no excuse for my jaded GFE construct for our relationship. It is truly genuine, and i am totally aware when with You, and willing to feel what i feel for You. i desire the feeling i have for You, and it has never let me down, as You haven't. Thank You for calling me on it.